Chapter 18

"See you later hermana." He said kidding my forehead softly. It was more like a brotherly kiss. I like spending time with Sam. He is a sweet guy. I walked inside the lecture room and shied loudly. Here we go again the start of another boring day. And I can do anything just to get away from here.

I walked inside the Olyphant industries. And I took the lift to the top floor to my office. I wanted to avoid him at all cost but I know I cannot. I have soon to face the wrath of none other than Ezra Michael Olyphant or also known as my boss . And nothing in the world can save me from it.

I placed my things in my cabin and walked at his. I Knocked his door and he said a small come in. "Sir You have a Lunch meeting with Mr. Handrickson about the Star Internationals new Menu approval." I said. "Anything else?" He asked still not looking up at me. "Yes Miss Ramirez mailed you some documents she said it was urgent. And also told me to remind you of the Diner tonight" I said.

He looked up now and looked at my face. His Hazel eyes searching for something on my face. "Anything else I need to know Rosa?" He asked. "Nothing that is important sir. You have rest of the afternoon free after the meeting." I informed. "Good then tell my girlfriend that I will pick her up for a date tonight and apologize to Miss Ramirez about the dinner arrangement." He said.

"Sorry I didn't get you sir" I said. "What is not to understand in this Miss Adams I want to take my girlfriend on a date apparently she needs a proof of my love for her and as a good boyfriend I should spend some time with her too don't you think so?" He asked, "What you do sir is not my business. Now what should I tell your girlfriend?" I asked.

"Tell her to get her sexy behind on bed and weight for me to come home in the red lingerie and black short dress I bought for her" He stood up and walked towards me. Not good. I backed Up. "Tell her to wear that red lipstick and black khol that makes her eyes sultry and big and her lips irresistible. Tell her to wear those black high heels in which I can see her long creamy legs not to hide those from me like she is doing now."

He moved closer placing both his arms on side of my head caging me. "Tell her to keep her hair down so that can reach to her round full breasts that I love so much. Tell her that I am going to take off that dress slowly in the balcony and I am going to fuck her while she is wearing those heels Rosa. Tell her I am going to take her hard and fast so that every time that she moves tomorrow she will remember who does she belongs to." He said.

"Tell her this that she is tempting me now with her defiance and her innocence same one that she had given me on our first night of togetherness. Tell her she should know that I am going to be only one who will ever touch her and I DON'T SHARE" He shouted the last part.

I flinched at his tone. "O...Ok s..sir" I shuttered. "Good girl Rosa you are going to be a good secretary as far as I know I am going to keep you much longer than I originally intended to." His hands raise d to my cheek and he touched it softly. I was stiff and rigid at his touch. "Let me go S..sir" I said. "I am not stopping you Rosa from going anywhere but I am not letting you run away too without knowing what can I really do to you Rosa" He said pressing his nose against my neck and I shuddered.

Sparks shot all over my body from his touch. His hands moved and he removed my jacket. "S,,,sir" I shuttered. He picked up his phone "Resedule my Lunch meeting for tomorrow and book a table for two at my usual under my name for tonight. Also cancel my meetings for today." He kept his phone down and then pulled me to him.

"Sir this is inappropriate and I don't want to be termed as gold digger by anyone." I said. He pushed my top exposing my skin to his eyes. "It is always about the money isn't it Rosa? All of us wants the money I am working so I can get the money.

Girls are throwing themselves at me because of the money and you are warming my bed because of the money. So I will give you money and you will give me your body each night. That was the deal. Wasn't it. Once It is over you will get the money you are in for Rosa. You are only here for money accept it or not you also want money. Like her" He added.

I tried to push him but he gripped me tighter tears escaped my eyes. "Please sir don't do it. Please sir I beg you don't do it." I said softly but he didn't budge. "You are a whore who sale her body for money the day you will get a highest bidder you will walk away from me because of money like she did. You are like her. You are like her." He is drunk. Now I can see he is drunk. But why is he drunk at this hour.

"Sir you are hurting me" I said. "I want to... I want to hurt you so badly. You don't know how much I want to hurt you right now little one. I want to make you scream beg me to stop. I want to tie you up and fuck you hard. I want to hurt you but I cannot. I cannot because my heart wont let me hurt you. My body wants you and my heart carves you and my soul... And my soul... " He walked back and picked out the bottle from his cabinet which I didn't noticed before.

He took a long swag and then with his bloodshot eyes looked at me. "My soul belongs to you from the day I first saw you. I am the Devil the Lucifer but yet Devil too needs someone to rule the hell with him." He clutched his head and cursed.

Then he laughed hysterically pouring all the whisky above my head. He laughed more clutching his head. The n he fall down loosing consciousness. What the hell happened here? I Panicked and called 911.

Word Count: 1140 words