Chapter 24

Father?" Sam asked again. I was about to walk out but Sam held my hand and said "You don't have to leave on his account Harmana. I have my real family here and I want to spend my time with those only not someone who comes and goes in and out of my life like it is his office door. No I am not allowing that anymore. Even if you own half the city I don't fucking care" He said.

Ok I think I caught in the cross fire here. The old man didn't said anything at first. "Sit I want to talk about something Samuel. You don't even use my last name anymore .It was quite hard to find you but you had achieved so much remarkable things just in short time. Samuel I am proud at you." He said.

I feel like I am disturbing a private moment. I wanted to walk away but the grip on my hand was tightening with time. I wanted to reassure Samuel that everything is alright. I just didn't knew how to. Samuel sit down and made me Sit with him too. "Sam" he started.

"Don't ever call me that. It was something my mom used to call me you don't have the right to call me that after you had made her walk away from you willingly. You priortarize your business empire more than your family and you are responsible for every fucking thing that happened in my life and in my little sister whom I didn't found even after searching so much. And Now that I have got a real family with me and you suddenly decided to grace me with your presence?" He spat bitterly.

"Samuel Listen to me please. I am not getting younger and I am not as good as I was. I keep on forgetting things..." Sam chuckled. "That is not effect of age Father you have a tendency to forget things in your life like your children, your wife. You tend to forget things that doesn't matter in your life according to you"

"Samuel I want you to take over my business and take the position of CEO of Prince Enterprises. You are the rightful heir to it." He blurted out. "No I don't want something that had separated me from my family years ago." Sam said with a determined voice. "And what if I can make you meet your family Samuel then what? Will you accept it then?" He asked.

"No But my sister will be the rightful Owner to everything you have got." Sam said with a finality in his voice. "B...But you are my first born" He said. "I don't fucking care father It is my conditions accept or reject it is your choice perfectly. I am not going to give on my business just to please some billionaire jerk" He said.

"Fine then I will be ready with the address if you decide to change your mind Samuel" The old man said and left.

Sam hugged me tightly. "What am I going to do Harmana? What am I going to do now? He will never give the address to my family. He is just a selfish jerk" Sam said crying. I made him sat on the table.

"You should accept for now. Just take the company from him and help your sister train for that position then resign as a CEO giving the position to her" I suggested.

"But... he might have already thought about it what if there is no solution to all this Harmana huh? What will I do? I really want to meet my mama again and my little sister. I don't know if she remembers me." He said. Then he pulled his wallet and showed me the picture of a baby. "She is my life all this time I wished just to find her but I cannot." He said.

"Do you have any other records?" I asked. "No not that any I know off" he said. "I can talk to Someone he may help you with this" I said thinking about Lucian or maybe Mr. Olyphant. Both of them are powerful enough to do something.

"I need the name of the hospital she was born into so that we can look into her files" I said thoughtfully.

"Will you try?" He asked. "Yes I will brother." I said. He hugged me again and Kissed my forehead softly. "Thank you Harmana you have been an angel in my life an angel that had made it all possible for me." He said with a hint of gratitude in his eyes.

He took me to his home and we cooked together. I didn't have any nice meal like this since I can remember. It is nice to have someone to call family. "I have an Idea why don't you come for thanks giving next week with me. I will be visiting my mother . It will be fun and it will change your mood too." I said.

"I don't know. I didn't have any family meals in ages. You sure you don't be bothered or your mother be bothered that you bought me with you?" He asked. "She will be happy to have some company" I said placing my hand over his hand. "Fine then next weekend we will celebrate the thanks giving together." He said

"So here you are Harmana your place and I had a grate time today let's do it again sometimes. Wait why don't we do that every week once at least?" He asked. "That will be a good Idea brother" I said. "Ok I have to go now because I have to manage a million dollar empire too Harmana." He placed a soft kiss on my forehead and I walked into the building. I am back in the hell.

I walked into the pent house as soon as the elevator stopped. I found it quite. It is not usual. Where is he? Then I heard someone hum. Someone is singing a song. I walked towards the voice and saw him sitting on his bed with a guitar. Ezra was playing the guitar. And he sang quite beautifully to. His eyes met mine and he held his hand for me. I placed mine in his and he pulled me to him.

"Welcome home Princess. Your Prince was waiting for your arrival. For so long" He said Kissing my hand and a laugh escaped my mouth. His lips curled upward in a smile too. He put his guitar to the floor and said "Come on Princess have a dance with me here" And we danced softly around his room.

Word Count: 1113 words