Chapter 36

I reached Sam's place and he told me to stay with him until it all settles down. My mother called me again. I picked up this time. "Rosa what have you done. I give you one simple rule not to fall for a billionaire and you didn't listened to me. Don't you remember what happened to your father and me? Or you forget it?" She asked harshly.

I am so stupid for falling for someone who doesn't even wants me . I know. I am stupid but i cannot control who is to fall for.

Sam took the phone from my hand and then walked somewhere to talk to my mother I guess but I know she is not going to forgive me specially if she knew that what exact position do I hold in his life. A bed warmer just a bed warmer.

"Yes Miss Adams I understand. Yes I will take her to a doctor just to be sure ." He cut the call and handed it to me. "She asked me If I was also a billionaire apparently your mother has a thing for billionaire." He said. "And she said no commanded me to take you to a doctor"

"I don't need a Doctor Sam I was on contraceptive all the time but tell me what will happen if I did get pregnant?" I asked. "knowing Ezra he will demand for a paternity test." Lucian said coming inside. "So why didn't he with Miss bitch?" I asked.

"You learned to swear congratulation sister" Sam smiled at me. "Because he loves her blindly and Miss witch have him under her spell. A love spell I am telling you that witch..." He paused as his phone rang.

"Yes of course send them in...Tonight we shall meet in my apartment" Then Lucian cut the call. "who was it? A new fling?" i raised my eyebrow. "Someone is jealous" Lucian said sitting beside me. "What jealous of you? Hardly" I said.

He laughed and then Kissed my cheek. I don't know why then I saw it. Mr. Olyphant was in front of me with balled fists and clenched jaw. But why he was here? He came inside and hugged me tightly taking me by surprise. I hugged him back and then he pulled back kissing my forehead.

"Kindly step away from my sister before I make you do it myself Mr. Olyphant." Sam said through clenched teeth. "Little one are you alright? I saw you. I saw you were held up by those guys and I thought may be you were hurt. You were never meant to be in front of that hungry crowd." He said through gritted teeth.

"They never were Mr. Olyphant. I think someone had played a joke on me. A big joke that is. I was never your girlfriend All I ever was in your life was a paid girl whom you paid to fuck you night after night" I saw Sam he was trying to control him. I know he must hate me now. Lucian shied and smiled sadly at me.

I moved back from him. "I hope you are happy sir. Have a happy future ahead. I congratulate you on your and madam's engagement." I said. "It's Ezra to you. I don't want to hear a sir or Mr. Olyphant coming from your mouth ever again or I will..."

Sam pulled me closer and punched him. "Stay the fuck away from my sister because god help me if you even looked at her I will kill you" Sam threatened. "Lucian please" i pleaded. He nodded and took Ezra away from me

"how come you always know when I am upset?" i asked. "Call it a brotherly instinct I somehow just know when you need me." He said placing a cup of hot chocolate with mini marshmallows in front of me.

"So are you upset that he got engaged?" He asked. "I am upset Sam I love him what do you think i should do?" I asked. "Get drunk and get laid maybe? But don't get pregnant with a billionaire's kid like your mother" He said and i laughed.

I told sam everything from beginning. I just wish he was my brother by blood but since I got him I am not going to lose him for anything in this world. He is my brother and he is the best thing that ever happened to me. I wish that he finds his family soon. I hope he does and his asshole of a father cannot get a hold of him anyway.

Of it was in my power I would have killed him. I would have. "Lucian only did it make him jealous you know. I feel somewhere Ezra Loves you harmana. And you do too. You both are just naive and don't want to get together." Sam muttered under his breath, He did go all hulk on Ezra though.

"You told him to stay away from me" i said drinking from my cup. "Yeah because I am your brother and I wanted to act like one." He said. "Good then I too love you brother." I said sarcastically only for him to tackle me on to the ground and tickle me to death.

The day passed like this and then another and another. Soon there was this day which came ever so slowly and then I was standing in front of the university gates with Lucian and Sam who came there to drop me. I entered the university and shied in relaxation when I saw no one to stalk me or talk to me. I am glad they aren't here.

From last week my life had been a hell and Sam and Lucian had been constantly by my side. They even dropped me to college today and Sam had also provided me with body guard of my own. Well yeah not so exciting. And I haven't seen Ezra since that day. I cannot say that I am happy because I am not I am just doing what I do best in this kind of situation. Cope up somehow.

I shied this is it after this I won't have to see this place. My mother had already disowned me love of my life is marrying a bitch. My best friend and my brothers are busy in their own world and I cannot give Lucian any status in my life yet.

He is simple just existing in my life. That is it. I don't know who is he to me a friend probably. Maybe just a person I know.

I can do this just last obstacle in my way of big success. Then I will free and I will move on it will be for the best. I don't need anyone to be with me. Let's do this

Word Count: 1141 words