Chapter 32

My phone buzzed again like an annoying bug. I looked at it and scowled again. Can he not leave me alone? I picked it up and he barked another order "Bring me a coffee" I stretched my legs and walk towards the break room for the tenth time now.

Some times its coffee sometimes it is something else. I got the news yesterday of Mr. and Mrs, Denver's divorce it is all over the media and she also seen with Ezra on many occasion last night.

So why did he so hung up on little old me? It is not like I am demanding money from him do I? I put his coffee in front of him and he picked it up and drank it. "More " He said . I got irritated this time and placed the coffee maker in front of him. "make one yourself. I have work to do" I said.

He looked at me with those amused eyes. "My little spitfire" he said standing up and coming towards me. "I know that you want to run away from me. I know you want to run as far away as possible but I am yet to collect every single penny of my debt." He said in a sinister tone. "You have whom you want now you don't need me any more sir." I said moving back.

One step

Two step

Three Step

Oh no I don't have any where else to go. He caged me in his arms and leaned his forehead against mine. His breath reeks of Alcohol. "You drank again?" I asked in disbelief. "Answer me this question first do you think I have the one I need?" He asked.

"How could I know that sir?" I asked. "And you are drunk again at ten in the morning when I have clients lined up for you not to mention your doctor said not to touch a drop of alcohol again or you could get seriously..." He crashed his lips with mine.

His hold tightened over me and he kissed me hard. I whimpered as the familiar electricity erupted within me. No what I am doing? I should stair clear of this guy. I should. He will ruin me in the end. I struggled in his arms and tried to pull him off me . His grip only tighten to a point it really began to hurt. "I...I cant breathe" I said and he pulled away. "Sorry I didn't meant to hurt you" he said.

I pushed him away from me. "Don't fucking touch me ever again. You got it" He hiccupped. "S...sorry little ...o...one" He said . "Stop drinking to your death" I said. "Sorry can't focus without you by my side." He said.

"It's you or alcohol you decide what" he said clutching his head and a sense of De-ja-vu hit me again. "Sir are you alright?" I asked. "No it hurts so much sorry little one sorry for everything" He fainted on me again. Please don't be anything serious again.

The doctors rushed him in and Lucian cursed again. "He is not going to get better this time does he?" I asked. "He will. He cannot leave me like this he is my fucking brother." He said. "So is James's isn't he?" Lucian's eyes widen.

"James told everything and he also warned me that not to give up my fight not to give him up at any case" I said remembering his words. "And what are you planning to do?" Lucian asked.

"I am an outsider Lucian always was and always will be. I am moving to California. I am resigning. I cannot let my heart break again and again because someone cannot decide who will be his next play toy." I said looking at the door which he went into.

I k now he don't need me now he have Natasha by his side and he can have her marry her and have a beautiful family not that I care anymore.

"You are giving up on him too easily" Lucian said. "That is Lucian I cannot go through the heartbreak again seeing them together laughing and marry making I cannot do it. Call me Selfish but I don't want to become like my mother I don't want to get knocked alone with a baby and a broken heart. I don't want that. I want my fairytale and my prince charming" I said looking at my shoes.

"I can understand it. I know what must be you are going through. But maybe later you will regret when he is already too far away to be reached." Lucian said. "He is already far away from me. He is happy with her can't you see?" As soon as my mouth open Natasha came in view. I took it as my que to leave.

I didn't looked back once at his door. I didn't looked back once because I knew it well I if I do. I will end up running back into his arms. I will not think twice before hurting myself in order to make him happy because I love him with all my heart and one look and I will be here again doing all same taking care of him.

I texted on Lucian's number. "please let me know when he wakes up again and please tell him not to kill himself"

I packed a small bag and with a heavy heart I sent my resignation letter to him. That is it today I am ending everything I am giving him what he wants a future with Natasha I am giving it what he wanted.

Then I saw the picture of my room at his house. I will never change it for world little one . You will always have a place here.

Oh why oh why you have to say such a lie? Am I ever been important in your life? Was all you saw was a whore that let herself get fucked over by everyone for money? Was your heart was too cold to melt?

Word Count: 1010 words