Chapter 26

I was sleeping at my own room at Myra's house. Yes I moved my things into my old apartment and I was just waiting for these dreading months to end. I looked around and saw no one. Then again I felt someone's presence in my room.

I turned on the lights and gasped at the sight before me. Samuel, Damien, Myra and few other friends of mine were standing in front of me with a huge birthday cake. Oh and Lucian was there to.

"Happy birthday Darling Sister" Samuel said. I scowled at Myra and she smiled. "A very happy birthday sissy" Myra said hugging me. "It is twelve at night and I have to face a grumpy boss at morning." I said. Lucian smiled at this. "Yes and he too is not happy that you moved out without telling him." Lucian said.

"By the way happy birthday Rose" Lucian added. "How on earth you are here?" I asked. "A birdie told me. A very beautiful one that is" Lucian said looking at Myra. Damien scowled pulling her to him. Lucian smirked and put his hand in the air in surrender. "I am not a girl friend stealer." He said.

"Cut the cake sister I made it myself" Sam said placing it on bed. I blow the candle and made a wish. Then I cut the cake only for Myra to dunk my face in that cake and I heard camera click the culprit was none other than Lucian.

"Delete that picture Lucian Night or you will be condemned to hell." I said running after him. He laughed running away.

I pulled him by his shirt and he fell down on couch with me on top of him. He licked my face . "Ewww you did not just did that" I said and he laughed again. "You are surprisingly very sweet to taste Rosa" I was taken aback by the comment. He pulled us up.

"Birthday girl is officially awake." He shouted and then I was drenched in chocolate syrup. God I am going to kill everyone.

I am officially going to kill Myra and Lucian both. I can barely keep my eyes open and I have this big ass meeting to prepare for. I am going to get embarrassed and Ezra no Mr. Olyphant is going to kill me too for slacking. I walked to his office and gave him the file. And he didn't even acknowledged me.

Great. Now I am officially again at his hate list. Another thing is that my mid- terms are approaching. So I need Mr. High and Mighty's permission to take few days off and study after the thanks giving holiday. I doubt he will like it. I drank my fifth coffee for the day and started to sat up the files for the meeting.

The company is going into hotel business with another big ass company. Typical billionaires and their fucking property. Typical selfish bastards. I was done with my work and turned around to find Ezra standing there with hands in his pockets and without his suit. He was wearing a creamy white shirt today top buttons of which is open showing his chest a little. In simple sentence he looked mouth watering .

His eyes were darker as always. That means whether he was angry or... He pulled me to him harshly and dragged me towards his cabin. Ok he is angry very very angry.

"Sir you are hurting me" I said. "Shut the fuck up Rosa or l will shove something down your throat to shut you up" Did he have to make a sexual reference all the time.

He pulled me inside his cabin locking the door. What now? His eyes were ablaze with fire. He looked like true Lucifer from depth of hell. I looked around his cabin and it was trashed. In the pile there was a newspaper front page of which contains a picture of a happy couple. And written in caption was "The Denver's Soon To Be Blessed With A New Member"

Was that was it he was angry about? The girl had slight bump in on her stomach so she is expecting. "I want a strong drink" He said. "Sir you have a meeting in ten minutes and you are to abstain from alcohol or you could die" I said sarcastically.

He looked at me sharply his eyes still ablaze with fire. "I said fucking bring me a neat whisky." He shouted. Thank god that it was only us in here. "Mr. Olyphant Sir you should really consider this again. Last time you drank you fainted on me." I said.

"And then you took care of me. Let me fuck you and release my anger and frustration now that you are not there whom should I go to?" He asked acidly. He pulled me to him so I was straddling him.

"Tell me Rosa whom should I turn to? Whom should I turn to drown my sorrows into not you not alcohol nothing. No one. No one to care. No one to see . I have been lonely since I can remember. And then you came with your sassy attitude and smart mouth. You Rosa you took it away the loneliness the pain..."

He closed his eyes and then clutched his head. "Are you alright sir?" I asked. "Ezra just Ezra" He said. "Are you alright Ezra?" I asked. He opened his beautiful eyes and looked at me pulling me close burying his head into my neck. "Yes... I am..." His voice was strained like he was struggling with himself.

"Ezra ..." A voice startled us and then there it was the girl from paper with Lucian scowling behind her. "Beatrice" He said pulling me impossibly close to him.

Like hiding himself from her view. His eyes dropped at her stomach and unconsciously rubbed mine. I gasped at his contact. Her eyes narrowed at me.

"What have you done with yourself." She said coming closer. Ok awkward. "Nothing that you never did before and I am fine now. I have someone by my side to take care of me. And I am blessed now to find her like this with me." Ezra said kissing my forehead. His nervous gesture most of the time.

Her scowl deepen more. She looked at me icily. "I see that you have moved on finally

Word Count: 1068 words