Chapter 29

Before I can even move Ezra punched Sam hard. Sam held his hand and punched Ezra. Both of them weren't backing down. They rolled on to the floor and kept hitting each other.

I looked horrified screaming at top of my lungs for them to stop. David tried to pull Ezra off him. Few guards came up and separated them.

Ezra held me to him Sam glared him all the time. So I did what most sensible person would do at this time. I moved away from both of them. Sam moved towards me. I held my hand up in order to stop him. "We are all civilized people here and we can settle it as a person not as the ape man. You..." I pointed at Ezra

"Stop behaving like a cave man. You are not my real boyfriend" Ezra scowled at this. "And you..." I pointed at Samuel. "Stop that protecting shit I can protect myself brother" I said. Ezra relaxed visibly. Why did he relaxed. Samuel moved closer to me smiling for some unknown reason. "First step of love Harmana Jealousy" Samuel said in my ears. Ezra glared him again.

"Now you two sit as far away from each other as possible or else we have to taze you both Hulk and He man" I said earning a chuckle from Dave. "I thought I was Lucifer babe" Ezra said and I punched him this time.

"Stay away from me to" I said folding my hand over my chest. "I mean it both of you now let's just discuss what we came here to discuss until the ER comes here" I said glaring both of them and they just smiled.

"David you will help Mr. King with everything in locating his family and this is not a request ." Ezra said as the ER checked for concussion. Sam groaned as the girl touched his bruised cheek once again. "Damn it woman don't you know how to give a simple first aid?" Sam shouted.

"Well Mr. High and mighty it will not pained you if you haven't got into that fight. Now stop being a baby" That shut Samuel up. "Dr. Morgan you have a call." The ER treating Ezra said. The girl who was around twenty three looked at him and said

"Give me two minutes" He nodded. "Now before you got into fight remember how much it hurt when you were going through the first aid." She pressed the cotton over his forehead and bandaged it.

They walked out saying to contact her if there was any kind of problem. "Sassy I like her" I said. "She is pain in ass" Sam said. "You said it" Ezra said nodding. Both of them agreeing on something. That is new.

" Say that brother soon you will want peace of that ass." I said. "Na I am fine here alone" There is strange kind of sadness in his voice. It made me think he is not as happy as he let people see. I only wish he could open up to me.

"I will give you report by two days" Dave said taking his leave. "I guess I will leave too now have a café to run" Sam said kissing my forehead and bidding me good bye. "That was eventful what you say Miss Adams?" He asked.

"You could have refrained from destroying your cabin again" I said looking at the mess they made. "He made a pass on you and you expect me to say that I don't care?" He asked.

"Sam is one of the person that knows the truth about us so no need to behave as a cave man in front of him." He walked closer to me stalking me. "You said one of the person who knows about it more?" He asked.

"Lucian and Myra. And Yes Lucian told Myra. Myra is not happy with it but it is my life my choice she cannot make them for me can she?" I asked as I started to tidy his office.

"Don't bend over in that" He said huskily. "Why?" I asked. "I can see you fine ass and I want a peace of it." He rubbed my behind oh so sensually. "Sir we are in office" I said. "Yes I know we are in office and I am aware of that you are here as my secretary But frankly I don't fucking care" He pulled me up and took files from my hand throwing them down again. I glared at him He just pressed me against his desk. "Yes you are a very naughty secretary," He said kissing my neck.

A knock on his cabin startled me. I tried to push him away but he held me tightly. Not removing his mouth from my neck he called "Come in" An audible gasp heard from a girl's mouth.

"You started to bring whores to your office now Ezra? I never thought you to stoop this low." The girl said.

Ezra turned around and his eyes showed sadness. But he still haven't let me go. "Natasha" He called softly. The girl looked at me scowling but then looked at Ezra dreamily.

She is Natasha Denver wife of Mr. Arnold Denver the second richest man on earth. First is of course Mr. Olyphant. Third are the Prince's. Samuel's father.

He left me and I felt that again unwanted . "Ezra I came here to talk to you please can we go somewhere private?" She asked. "Yes we can go somewhere Private I want to talk too." He didn't said anything when she called me a whore he didn't defended me.

But what pains me most that I ruined my most special day to be with him and he don't even care for that. He just cares for his life his problems his everything.

I wanted to run away from this place but I cannot. I was rooted at this place as he hugged that girl. Love is shown clearly in those beautiful hazel eyes of his. He is no doubt beautiful. My heart clenched seeing them like this.

I cannot imagine what my life will be now. "Mr. Olyphant" I called. He looked at me and my eyes were cast down ashamed of myself. This is it.

"If I don't have any more work sir Can I leave?" I asked. He nodded slowly. "I will call you later" He said looking at me. I nodded walking out on them with a broken heart and a tormented soul. I was hurt and it was my own fault.

Word Count: 1101 words