Chapter 21

Next morning Ezra was discharged and I was instructed that he is to be on bed for another two weeks. As a good girlfriend I said I will take good care of him. I pushed the wheel chair and helped him in the car. And then I drove him to his home. His home not mine I already decided to move out of this place. And Live with Myra once again.

Myra was beyond pissed when she knew about the contract in curtsy of Lucian Night and muttered some colourful words about Ezra. I helped him to the elevator and he didn't said a word to me. Good he should not because if he did I may not be able to control myself around him and end up hitting him hard.

I helped him on his bed and he grunted in response. "Stop being a baby" I said and he grunted more. I removed his shoes and shocks and placed his feet on bed again. "Here is your medicine " I said giving it to him. "Why are you here when you are clearly pissed off?" He asked. "So that you don't kill yourself again" I said.

"For someone who hates me you sure care enough Rosa" He said taking the medicines. "I don't hate you I cannot tolerate your presence anymore." My phone rang and my face broke into smile seeing the name. "hey how are you?" I asked him. "Living right now harmana and missing you dearly. Someone forgot to pay a visit to little old me." Sam said making me chuckle.

I saw Ezra's eyes turned Icy. What now laughing with someone is a sin again? I cannot live my life too? "I have a grumpy man to take care of Sam I will visit you soon if you promise to make me another cup of hot chocolate with marshmallows." I said. "Anything you want Harmana. Any thing you want" He said and then I cut the call.

"Don't wait on my account you can go and meet whomever you please" Ezra said bitterly. What is wrong with him suddenly. He says he don't want me and then he behaves like this. "Stop behaving like a jealous boyfriend" I said in a chipped tone. "I am not jealous" He said trying to get up and walk on his own. I held his hand and he looked at me with so much hatred i felt like crying.

No I will not cry at least not for him. This is not the same man who had held me to sleep yesterday. Who said I was his queen and we will rule the hell together. "I can do it myself I don't need your help" He said but as soon as he took another step he almost fell down. I supported him and walked him to the bathroom.

I helped him back on the bed. "I am not helpless and I can always hire a nurse to do this all. You are free to go anywhere you like" He said venomously. "I am taking care of you because I want to not because someone forced me to Mr. Olyphant." I said. But he was asleep. Good that was hard men and their egos.

I saw his schedule and his chart that doctor had given him. He needs to be fed from the prescribed list of food only. He cannot eat everything. And specially alcohol. He needs to stay away from it. I decided to cook his lunch and then bathe him so that he can change from his hospital cloths and rest some more.

I placed the warm bowl on table and decided to wake him up. I shook him awake. But he pulled me to him and held me like a freaking stuffed toy. "Hey wake up. Mr, Olyphant you are crushing me" I said. "You are the first girl that complained of being crushed under me others only find it pleasurable." Uhhh... Why on earth. I hate this guy. I hate his everything.

"Get off me now and let me go this instant" I said. He held me more tightly still not opening his eyes. "No I love this compromising position Little one. I love how you squirm underneath me. And how you shattered beneath me." His hand travel dangerously close to my no go area. I squirm more underneath him.

He pulled his hand away and placed it on my cheek caressing it softly. "If I left you are you going to leave?" He asked. "No" I said softly. He moved away and I sat up. "It is time for your bath. I need to clean you up. Because you are weak yet so I will help for now." He shied and I helped him getting up. I helped him with the cloths after I walked him to bathroom and made him sit on a small bar stool.

I wet his hairs and washed them carefully. Then I squeezed a little soap washing his body. He let me do as I pleased. I rinsed the soap from his body slowly washing him down. His eyes were closed maybe he didn't wanted to look at me. Ok then. I turned around to get the towel and he held my wrist. I turned around and see his darken eyes dark with Lust maybe more than just Lust.

"Who is going to wash you?" He asked. "I...I will take shower after you get dressed." I said. "I want to see you." I didn't understood at first. "I want to watch you taking shower. I was want to see that water gliding down your body. Oh how sexy you will look in it." He said.

"I should not sir. Remember I am not your girlfriend anymore" I said He suddenly pulled me to him and placed his lips on mine. I was straddling his naked body and he turned on the tap wetting us both. "Now you have no choice but to strip" He said.

"Please I don't want to" I said. His eyes turned sad for a fleeting moment before turning hard again. "Because of your newly acquired boyfriend?" He asked. "I...I don't have any boyfriend sir. I am just trying to protect a very fragile part of me.

I am just trying to protect my heart. And I am failing badly in it" I said last part almost whispering. He just kissed my forehead.

Word Count: 1075 words