Chapter 10

I saw Ezra drive at fast speed. He was not in control. His hands gripping the wheels tightly. His knuckles almost turned white and it made me wonder what is really bothering him so much that he is behaving like this? I wanted to ask but after I just walked out on him I don't think I have a right to.

I didn't knew where we are going so I decided to enjoy the view and maybe just maybe it will ease my mind. He didn't said anything just kept on driving and Then I saw we are nearing the ocean. He bought me to beach? I never thought he was beach type.

He parked the car and came over my side opening my door. He held out his hand for me to take and I took it without complaining. He lead me to the beach where there was a number of tents had been laid. We walked inside one of them and we sat down on the chairs provided.

"I fired him" He said suddenly. "Huh?" I asked in confusion. "After you left me there with him I fired him. Friend or not he have no right to insult my girl." He said.

Yes your paid girl "He was not wrong though you know? I am just a paid girl" I said distastefully.

He looked at me sharply put his hand under my chin lifting it up. His hazel eyes were sparkling with an unknown emotion.

"You say it like a dirty thing. But it is not. You don't know that I never bedded a virgin girl before. It was something special that I felt. It was something special that we did last night. And him insulting you was like a insult to me. Little one you are mine in every aspect and I don't tolerate trash talking about something that is mine"

I blushed at this. I am blushing a lot these days. He looked at me and touched my cheek softly caressing it. "I have dealt with your mother's mortgage Rosa you did not need to worry anymore. But you need to move in with me as my live in housekeeper."

I hadn't forgotten the part of the deal yet sir. "I know I will just move in tomorrow if its alright with you" I said. "No you will move in now. I have already sent people over your place to move in your stuff into mine however, as my girlfriend I will shower you in the gifts because my girl deserves all the best things in the world." He said still not moving his hands from my face.

His eyes sparkled softly as we both looked at the ocean waves. I like the peace it offers seeing the waves crashing changing by the time. I cannot help but compare my life to the crashing waves. How quickly it was changing.

I was now suppose to be a billionaire's girlfriend. A billionaire who was known for his cold heart and playboy attitude.

He ordered some gin and tonic for him and some non alcoholic  for me. I don't know why though. "You are not of legal age to drink yet" He said handing me my drink. Funny I am of legal age to warm the bed of one of the cold hearted billionaire though.

I am just a pleasure object something my mother will despise of. But she was not losing the house. She will be happy and I will have a good job and I can take care of her. I have to endure this six month or maybe a year .

A chill passes through me when I thought of it. Last night when he made love to me worshiping my body I don't think I can ask for a better first time but this still felt right kind of wrong.

I don't want to end up pregnant and don't want lose my child in custody battles. "I...I think I should see a doctor before we do it again" I blurted out. He placed his glass on the table and took my hand drawing circles on back of my palm.

"Not today. I don't want you to go anywhere but to my penthouse and strip yourself get in my bed. I want to caress your body like a goddess deserved to be caressed." He said softly kissing pad of my fingers one after another.

He looked at me with those dark eyes of his. "I want to have you all for myself for this two days. The two days before we become boss and assistant and I may have say something bad to you may have behave badly or may offend you."

"Remember this Rosa I am just your boss in the office and inside my home I am your lover. I will never mix my personal life with my business one I wish you could do the same so even if we broke apart for some reason I don't want you to put it in your professional life."

He said and I kept on hearing him. "The Olyphant Industries is a good place to work and since you are working under me it is a great opportunity and the pay is great. I want your pure dedication at your work. I am a very demanding boss and I will not give you special attention of any kind even when you are my woman. I am the Boss and I treat everyone how they deserves to be treated and I don't give preference to people because they just willing to warm my bed at night"

I was taken aback by his blunt confession. My heart break again why is he effecting me this much? I don't want to be effected by him not like this. I don't want any special treatment. I know I have to work to achieve what I want but that does not mean I don't deserve affection from my boyfriend.

Oh my fake boyfriend. I nodded silently. Not saying a word. Because there is nothing left to say. I know my position in his life in his office I am his secretary and in his home I am just a whore willing to warm his bed for some money.

I felt ashamed for this. I shouldn't have let him touch me in the first place and now I know that there is no way I can every try to warm his heart. He is what world say a cold hearted billionaire with no emotions in his eyes. Now I know why.

And I don't know how am I going to endure this six months under his roof. He softly kissed my forehead and I cannot help but feel disappointed in me and my life . What have I become?

Word Count: 1138 words