Epilogue

The crowds were gather as the band started to play. Ezra was looking at every girl passed by him as he drank his fifth glass for the day.

He is not yet drunk. He tried to find a familiar face in middle of the crowd. He knew what he did was wrong but everyone deserve second chance in life so does he. He fucked up and he did it badly. But there is a saying where there is a will there is a way.

And he is determined to get his love of life back. A girl sat down beside him and tried to seduce him. "What can I do for you sugar?" The girl asked. "Just fuck off" He said harshly. The girl's eyes watered and she left quickly. A pair of blue eyes watching them closely.

"Never thought I would live to see this day. Live to see the Mighty Ezra Olyphant saying a girl to fuck off" Lucian night said sitting beside him. He was his best friend from childhood and he wanted to punch him for steeling his girl his Rosa. His little one.

"I know you want to Punch me Ezra but mate I am not her boyfriend. I was just pretending to be her boyfriend to make you jealous." He explained to Ezra.

"Fuck you Night. I am going to kill you for that too. You touched her. You placed your lips on her while she was only mine to begin with." Ezra shouted at him and the world swayed a little.

"You are drunk yet again remember what happened last time you drank this much?" Lucian asked. "Yes I was hospitalized and she took care of me. Maybe If I get drunk again she will come back to me?" He said to himself. "It is been what five months since you last saw her." Lucian asked.

Five months have past since that incident. Rose walked out on him. He had been searching for her whereabouts and there was no lead. All he knows was She was with her brother Samuel King the third richest billionaire in new York city.

But he doesn't care. He will get her back somehow because she was his only his and he will not allow anyone else to look at her even.

"I fucked up big time Night but I am going to make sure that she ends up with me anyhow even if I have force my way into her heart I will.

I will be the only one she ever needed and no one can keep her away from me not you not her prick of a brother or her friends. I will have her by hook or by crook." Ezra said promising to himself.

"Don't do something which makes the situation worse Ezra" Lucian warned. "It is all ready worst. I am suffering so is my company I need her with me. By my side. I need my queen to rule the hell. Without her I am nothing and I am going to get her back" He said almost crying.

Lucian was fed up with his attitude only if he was man enough to stop her from leaving only if he wasn't heartless enough to push her away first time. But he was idiot running after someone who only wanted to harm him. But he knows that he will do anything now to get her back and he doesn't want to know what Ezra was capable of.

"What you are going to do?" Lucian asked so that he could warn his friend Rosa on advance of Ezra's plans. He was not a traitor but after seeing what she have been through he doesn't have a heart to see her go through it again.

"You will find out what I have planed for her and me and trust me she will agree to be mine again because this time I am going to fight to keep her. Keep something that was mine to begin with and nothing I mean nothing can come between us ever again" Ezra said placing the glass on table and walking out of the place leaving a worried Lucian behind.

The cold December air hit his face. Christmas is just few days away and he is planning to get the most precious gift of all the time.

He pulled his black coat in ordered to keep himself warm from the biting cold. He knew what he should do and for that he just have to approach the right person. He cannot fail this time.

He walked to his car and told the driver to take him to Prince Enterprises and Co. It is time to set his life back on track starting from correcting the mistake he did.

"Don't worry Rosa you will not know what had hit you in the first place. Amore I will get you back as I told you" He said as his car blended with the inky blackness of the night.

A/N: Here is the last chapter of MY Billionaire Love, no Ezra's and Rose's story is not over yet. I soon be publishing the next Installment in the series called The Billionaire's Love...

For now say good bye to Ezra and Rose, till they are back