Chapter 7

Warning contains mature content

read after the dotted line

He unbuttoned my night shirt slowly taking every inch of my skin in. I was breathing heavily as he planted soft kissed over my exposed torso and pulled off my shirt. He moved back and looked at me pleased. "If I can I would have just captured this in my memory forever Rosa you don't know yet how good you look in red. You look like a goddess ."

He pulled his shirt off him and shuffled out of his pants. That joined in the pile Of cloths on the foot of my bed. "God you are beautiful Rosa just like the crimson rose." He said. He kissed my toes biting the pad softly. I moaned quietly. It was a very new territory for me I don't know a single thin g about Sex.

He kissed my legs reaching upward not breaking the eye contact . His hazel eyes never leaving my blue ones. He kissed my inner thigh making me squirm. "Relax Rosa" He said parting my legs again. He ran his nose along my panties. "You smell so good" He said. He kissed me there on top of my panties before tugging them and removing them.

He kissed my naked flesh causing me to gasp. I held the sheet tightly as he rolled his thumb over my nub sending shock waves to my body. His mouth flicked on my clit as I felt his finger entering me. I screamed at the sudden contact. "Shhh... take it in. you will feel good I promise" He said.

He replaced his fingers with his tongue making me close my eyes and absorb the shock waves travelling into my body. How can I feel this much good. "Ahhh... Oh my god " I screamed loudly. He is not Stopping his fingers moving at fast pace. I felt like peeing.

"Umm Ezra I need to ummm use the bathroom." He chuckled. "No you don't let it go little one you will feel good. He said. I didn't understand why he want me to do that on my bed. But I did and a loud moan escaped from my mouth. I felt embaressed that he have to see it. His mouth was wet and he have that wild look in his face.

"I didn't mean to..." I paused as he licked his lips. "You taste sweet. No worries little one you just came for the first time. You had your very first orgasm" Oh is that it? I had my orgasm my first ever orgasm? I was flushed. "Now it is my turn" He removed his boxers and it was huge. Was that Myra always talks about? Damn he is not going to fit.

"Relax your body babe." He said gawking me. I blushed hard. "No open your eyes. I want to see those eyes when I make love to you. I want to capture every expression in them." He said. He pull down my bra and unhooked it. My eyes never leaving his as he kissed my neck placing soft kisses on my cleavage and capturing my nipple into his mouth, His smoldering gaze never left mine.

I felt his tip at my entrance. He said nothing just captured my lips. "I am sorry he said before I felt the sharp pain. I clutched the sheets tightly. "No don't close your eyes" He said looking sharply at me. "It hurts" I said tears escaping my eyes. He wiped them softly.

"Shhh... It will be over soon I promise. It will not hurt ever again." He said softly to me. "Are you alright?" he asked. I nodded as lots of emotions overwhelming me. He moved slowly at first looking into my eyes all the time. He captured my lips for another sweet kiss. His body moulding against mine perfect fitting part by part. Like I was meant to be like this.

He moved faster and another set of moans left my lips. He entwined our hands continuing his pace . I gripped his arms tightly as another powerful orgasm threathend to rip me apart. "Come for me little one." He said still not slowing down. I screamed as I came hard against him. I felt him thrust into my few times after which he pulled out. He walked inside the bathroom and few minutes later came back with a content sigh over his face.

...............................................................................................................................

He slid beside me and pulled the Duvet over us. He kissed my forehead. I can no longer feel my legs I was dead tired. "Sleep little one you have had enough for one day." He said. "You are a monster Lucifer. Monster in bed and monster in office too Tyrant..." I am talking grabbish now. I heard a chuckle.

He pulled me into him and stroked my hairs. I held his torso and placed my head on his shoulder. "I think you like to steal girl's innocence Lucifer, no wonder you are a fallen angel. No wonder your world is full of sin." I said tracing his nose. What am I doing?

He chuckled again. "And you madam are now part of my world. You are my Princess and we will rule in the hell together what do you say about that?" He asked. "I like to rule the hell very much" I said. "So then we can meet your loyal subjects tomorrow my princess" He said again.

I closed my eyes as he hummed a sweet melody into my ears none of which I can understand. "Good night little one thank you for giving your most precious thing to me I will cherish it for the lifetime" He said to me. I snuggled closer to his warmth and clutched him tightly like my life depended on it.

"Good night Lucifer" I said and felt into the dark abyss.

Word Count: 975 words