Chapter 39

I felt nothing but darkness. Am I dead? Maybe and my Ezra? Was he saved too? Did he believed when he saw me losing consciousness or that bitch had taken over and made Ezra drink it again. No please don't Please. The darkness is prevalent now but I can hear voices whose voice is that?

"I heard enough and I don't want to hear anything anymore. I need her wake up"

I heard the frustrated voice say who was it? Who is talking to me? Why is he upset? A strange thing in me want to soothe him up and say that there is nothing wrong nothing is going to be wrong ever. I slipped out of consciousness again.

I heard the voice again and felt a soft touch over my lips. It was warm and soft.

"I am sorry for not doing this sooner not pulling you closer and tie you up to my bed and not let you leave me. Of I only had listen to my heart not my mind this would never ever happened little one"

I heard it again so painful voice saying to me.

I felt a pair of hand grasping mine but I cannot move.

"I am not letting you go anywhere now No one can take me away from you"

I slipped out of consciousness again.

I have to try hard I know there are people who needed me. People who are close to me those are the people who need me and I have to get up for them. I need to wake up. I tried harder than before and then a binding white light had gripped me. I closed my eyes again and then opened them slowly.

I was in a white room and I saw fresh roses beside me. Also I smell disinfectant. Oh yes I am in hospital room. But why am I in hospital? What happened to me? I heard the door unlocked and a tired person came inside. His eyes met mine and his cup dropped from his hand.

I know him he is my boss Ezra. Then it all started to come back slowly. He was the one who was the reason for all my suffering. He is the one who is the reason for all my pain and misery. He had played me from the beginning. "You are awake" He said as the relief flooded his features.

He hugged me tightly. I gasp it hurts everywhere. "Sorry I just... You are awake I will call the doctors. I will Call Sam and everyone. I will do it now" He said kissing my temple and I cringe at this. He walked out of the room. Why him again I don't want to see him near me again.

Minutes later my brother Sam entered with nurses and doctors. "Sister you are alright you are awake" Sam hugged me. "Mr. King if you please step out of the room we have to check on him" The doctor said. "No he can stay he is my brother my family." I said and the doctor nodded.

The doctors declared me fit and I can leave the hospital next day. I am relieved to hear that. "Roles reversed eh?" I looked at the owner of the voice. Ezra stood in a crisp suit navy blue this time. He walked inside and sat down beside me. "What do you need now?" I asked. "Need my girlfriend back" He said. "Then why are you here go and look for Miss Bitch" I spat.

"No I mean I need my real girlfriend I need you Amore." He said softly but this time I am not having it anyway. I am not giving into his desires. His selfish desires. "I am not your girlfriend" I greeted my teeth. "No you are my fiancé my future wife" He added. "Not even in my worst nightmare Mr. Olyphant" I said not looking at him.

"And why the hell not?" he roared. "Because my heart is not there to break anymore and I need time to heal. I deserve to find my true love my fairytale. I deserve to find what is there to be in love and I cannot do it with someone who is confused about the person he wants to be with and only wants me because he didn't get to marry miss bitchiness. And I refuse to be with someone who keeps jumping on girls from one to another. Make up your fucking mind Mr. Olyphant and make someone happy and stay away from me" I said icily.

Sam and Lucian came inside. "What is happening here?" Sam asked. "Shut up King I am talking to my wife here" Ezra said. Sam's eyes harden. "She is not your anything I suggest you to leave the room and leave my sister be as she wants too. Leave her be." Sam said.

Ezra stood up and placed another kiss on my temple and moved back "This isn't over little one I will be back for you. Amore you are only mine and I will make you mine sooner or later" with that he left. Was it a threat? Maybe because it felt like one.

"hey harmana are you alright? Is it ok if I talk to you about something?" Sam asked and I nodded. "So David came in with something and he wants to talk to us tomorrow if you please come with me to my home after you discharged from here." He said and I nodded.

We were sitting comfortably on the sofa and at the other end sat David. "So Mr. King Miss Adams shall we begin this?" I nodded. "After searching the hospital records and the birth place we actually came up with something. I found your mother but your sister does not live with her anymore." He gave us some pictures only to make my eyes widen.

"Are you sure David that this is the house they live in?" I asked. "Yes in Ottawa this is the house they live in and this is cafe she works in" He said. "But that cannot be" I whispered only for Sam to hear. "why?" He asked looking at me with worry. "Because that is where I live in it belongs to my mother that means..." I paused

"That means you are my real sister the one I have been looking for from a long long time" He said and engulfed me in hug, I finally found a family. I found a family of my own. I have a brother and I am not going to trade him for the world. "I am happy that you are my brother Sam" I said.

" I am happy that I finally found my sister and even if you were not my real one I still would have love you the same." He said kissing my forehead. "Thank you Brother shall we meet our mother now?" I asked . "We shall go tomorrow in my private jet how about that?" He asked. "And then on a vacation with me and you only?" I asked. "Sure Sis anything for you" he said softly hugging me back.

Word Count: 1197 words