Chapter 37

"You done?" Sam said as he gave me another packet of fries. We are currently sitting in a Diner nearby and I am here for my comfort food Burgers. Yes I love greasy food. I love it.

The reason I am stuffing my face with greasy food because Ezra and witch oh sorry Miss Natasha came personally to our humble abode to invite us for the wedding and I was to plan it with Natasha. Yeah not so exciting. I have to because if sake of Ezra.

The bitch knows that and the bitch will do that just to see me unhappy but I am not going to give her the satisfaction.

Even she made me her maid of honour note the sarcasm here. And the best man is Lucian night. I could have died and gone to hell with happiness. "Sister stop stabbing the burger with your knife what the piece of meat did to you?" Sam said as he gazed at me.

I hate him sometimes but he is my brother only one I can rely upon right now. There is no one here who will understand so yes I think I do have a right to stab anything I like including that bitch. "I was stabbing the queen of bitchville." I said and Sam laughed.

"So when is the wedding?" Lucian said sitting down beside me. "You should ask your friend about that best man." I mocked. "Oh you should know it too maid of honour" He said mocking me back. "Stop killing each other and team up to kill that bitch who is marrying my best friends love" Myra said coming between us.

"I am ready when you are Princess" Lucian said. "Killing them with kindness that what we are planning to do" Lucian said. "And to make Ezra pull his own hairs with jealousy yes that would be a rare sight to see. So you are my pretend girlfriend from now" Lucian added. "I don't know Lucian if it is a good idea I mean the guy is marrying someone" I said thoughtfully.

"We know you love him and we want to see you happy too" Sam said. "I am happy who says I am not." I asked and they just shook their heads. "We know you sister you put everyone's happiness before you so it is not a surprise that you put his before yours but some persons needs a hard spanking and someone to show them the correct path." Sam said.

"Ok if you say so then I will be doing this but don't expect me to sit here and wait for that brute to come because I will not be going to accept him with open arms after what he did to me" I said. "Yes girl you are be going to play hard to get. I know you will love it " Myra said hugging me. Ok then let's get this show on the road.

Cake testing yes I am here with Ezra and that bitch sadly my graduation is still three months away and that brute is getting married in end of next week also so happy couples makes me puke now a days.

"Hey Princess want some to taste for our time?" Lucian said sitting beside me. I looked at my boyfriend oh so softly. I am suppose to be in love with him. "Sure honey what did you got me?" I asked.

"It's red velvate" he said. "Oh you know how much i love it honey" I said softly kissing his cheek. I ate it slowly all the time Ezra's gaze bore mine. "want some?" I asked Lucian. "Yes" he said placing his lips on mine. I saw Ezra storm off . what I did now? Lucian smirked at this not a friendly one. Oh someone is jealous.

"Ezra baby wait" Miss bitch came after him running. We just laughed. "So red velvate for our imaginary wedding?" I asked and he handed me a cupcake in response. Dress fitting is boring but she insisted that Ezra accompany her.

Isn't it is bad to see bride in dress? If we call it a dress then. The material is sheer and almost see through. There was slits in her both side which reached upto her thighs. And the neck line oh god why she insisted on a dress she could get married in a lingerie.

"Hey love we are going to see your dresses which one you want?" Lucian asked holding my hand. "I have three maid of honour dresses one is light lavender, other is baby pink and last one is light mint green." The shop assistant showed me three dresses. "Go on try them on" Lucian said ushering me towards the changing room.

"Honey can you get in I need help in here" I called Lucian as we planned all plan to make Ezra Jealous. I don't know what good it will do the wedding is in three days and I am still trying to get a grip on my current situation. I felt someone's hand on my back trailing before pulling the zipper up. I shivered at the contact.

It can be only one person who make me feel like this. "Mr. Olyphant Sir why are you in here. You should be assisting your fiancée not me." I said. He said nothing placed sweet kisses over my naked flesh and I shivered involuntarily.

"Please don't you have a wife now you are getting married in three days and she is pregnant with your child" I said pushing him away only for his hold to grip more tightly on me.

"I...I have a boyfriend" I said shuttering. "Choose the mint one it will bring out your lively green eyes little one. You look beautiful in that dress" He said. Then I felt him leave. That night I haven't had much sleep. Their plan is going to be ruined there is no way he will accept me as his. Though he is the only one for me.

There was it the bachollerate night and I pretended to be ill so that no one would bother me but I was maid of honor I have to go to the wedding don't I? I have to do it.

I pulled myself from the bed and walked to the closet the wedding will be at three at evening and then it will all end every chase for me will end now as soon as he took those vow it will all be over for us forever. I cannot believe it I am going to lose him.

But a voice inside me said this loud and clear

He was not yours to begin with

Word Count: 1120 words