Chapter 13

She parked the car in front of his building. "Had a great time again Myra thanks." I said hugging her. "Me too but I will miss our weekend together now." She said.

 "Just call me and I will be there and If you are not getting that Date with Damien I will do that. Go and date him Myra you like him and He likes you so what is the matter ?" I asked.

"I...I am afraid that he will break my heart my last relationship had ended on bad terms. I don't know if I can give him or anyone a chance with me." She said. 

"Oh My everyone is not like him. He was a jerk but now that you had a chance of true love why don't you just go and grab it?" I asked

. "Maybe I should just one date though" She said. "Ok one date and if you don't like it then I will not force you" I said and hugged her.

I left the car as she drove off. I was carrying two bags with some new outfits in it suitable for office tomorrow. I entered the building and no one stopped me.
Looks likes he already informed about me to everyone. Oh yes I am his live in maid and bed warmer.

 At least I can get good salary and then resign and join in some other company closer to my mother or maybe we can return to London.

No not there . Not in London not where my mother got her heart broken. I reached his pent house. And walked inside with the bags in my hand.
I saw him sitting on the stairs with naked feet and his shirt and trousers. He looked hot.

 No shake those wayward thoughts away from your mind Rosa. He is not yours to ogle remember.

"Hey" He said smiling. "Hi" replied confused at his expression. "Took you so long princess where have you been?" He asked walking towards me and taking my hand in his. It was a surprising gesture. I am feeling fluttery inside. 

"Just met some friends and had lunch with them and shopped for new outfits." I said looking anywhere but in his eyes.
"Well I did too shopped for you I mean want to see it?" He asked. What? He shopped for me why? When?

He pulled me with him my shoes kicking the black marbled floor while he walked with his naked feet towards a door next to his. Huh?
He opened the door and said "This is your room Rosa I designed it myself I hope you like it." He said. 

Already kicking me out of your bed room wow I didn't hoped this to be this fast Ezra.
He walked inside and placed his head on my shoulder holding me.

He turned on the light and I was glad it was not some girly color he chose instead it was a dark purple and black.
The queen sized bed dominated the room and my bed was covered with large stuffed bears what?

 I saw the closet and I pulled it open A huge walk in closet filled with everything a girl can dream off. And there was huge bathroom too with Jacuzzi. Great.

He showed me hidden cabinet with TV inside and DVD player. A small rack with neatly arranged books.
A at corner a huge dresser also in dark Purple. He had done a good job but why? "Thank you for this. You really didn't have to Ezra" I said. 

"It's yours so that you know you will always have a place here no matter what." He kissed my forehead.

 Will I?

"I am not kicking you out of my room Rosa I need you to sleep beside me . I hate waking up on empty bed but this is just in case you needed some time off from me" He said silently.
"Thank you for this" I said.

 "I bought you some cloths suitable for the Office I hope you like them. Get rest I will cook today as from tomorrow your official work begin remember not to call me by my name in my office . In home you can call Ezra but in office I am just your boss." I nodded.

Another restriction added to my contract and those restrictions were practically choking me from inside. 

I don't know how am I going to survive in that corporation and even when he will going to date those girls or how am I going to hold on if someone kisses me in front of him.
After all I am just his secretary and I hold not much meaning to his life.

I looked at his back. He was naked from waist above as he cooked our dinner.
I saw his back muscles flex as he moved along the kitchen. 

Don't he have a cook for this? Nope I am his housekeeper and cook.
His eyes met mine and his lips curled into sinful smile. He is hot no doubt but he is also a jerk.

He placed a plate in front of me and said "Eat" I dig my fork into my plate and ate slowly. He followed asking if I needed some wine.
"Thank you " I said as he poured the wine in my glass. 

"Tomorrow I want you to reach at my office exactly at eight A.M. No less." I nodded. After dinner I washed the dishes.

When I entered the room he was waiting for me . He took my hand and pulled me to him placed a sweet kiss on my forehead.
"I bought you this for your first day." He placed a platinum charm bracelet over my right hand. Then he kissed it. 

"This will remind you about me even when we are not together. It will remind me who you will belong to Little one." He rubbed circles over my palm.

"I think you are too tired to continue tonight. So we will just sleep." He said undressing me into nothing but my panties.
Then he placed me on the bed and held me closer to his chest. He placed sweet kisses on my neck .

 I leaned more into his sweet touch. He is just so good and without even trying .
I wish he could be real not such a vogue dream and it is just the second day of my stay here. I don't know what I will do .
I just know that I have to guard my heart against him or else I might never get up again.

Word Count: 1105 words