Chapter 4

I looked at the Gorgeous face of Ezra Michael Olyphant. My hand instantly flew to my lips and he smirked. He remembered it. I remembered it to it is like he is omnipresent. He never leaves my mind for anything at all. Damn you Ezra.

"Come take a seat miss Adams." He said firmly with a hidden command in his features. I don't like being commanded.

"So you want to work in my law firm as an intern am I correct?" He asked. "yes sir I would like to join the law firm" I said not faltering under his gaze. He put his hand under his chin scratching it thoughtfully.

"Hmmm... You do look promising but looks can Lie too Miss Adams so what can you offer me in return?" He asked.

Huh? Say what? "Sorry sir I didn't get it" I said. He stood up and walked towards my chair standing beside me . He put his arm on the back of my chair and leaned closer. "I asked a simple question Rosa if I give you this position in my company as a legal advisor what will you give me in return" He said .

I was not so thrilled about his this closeness. I shivered as i felt his breath on my neck. "I have nothing to offer but my loyalty, my dedication and my hard work to you Sir" I said not shuttering.

"Interesting choice of words Miss Adams however so..." He paused and he leaned back sitting over the table crossing his one foot above another. "The other girls look more promising specially the blond one who even offered me to warm my bed for this job"

How can someone stoop so low for a job? "No one should stoop that low for a job sir" I said meeting his dark eyes. His hazel eyes were beautiful. "She didn't wanted my job Rosa she wanted me and for that she was willing to do anything but the thing is I distaste the girls who throw themselves at me." He spat.

"Good for you then." I said not leaving the eye contact.

"I can give you the job but i have a condition Rosa because you still owe me my debt and I think you have this six month of internship program so if you are interested I will like to propose something" he said. "What do you want for me to do?" I asked.

"Be my slave for next six months. I will use you as my maid, as my secretary, as my personal shopper." He paused again.

"You will cook clean arrange my meetings, accompany me to parties as well." He said. "This much I can do" I said but he cut me off.

"I wasn't finished Miss Amber. I need someone to take my stress away I want you to warm my bed at night. It will be simple fuck based on mutual understanding no strings attached." He said.

My hand flew to his face at my own accord but he caught it on time. "Do not hit me Rosa." He said.

I pushed him back with all his might. How could he propose something this much Vile? What he think I am A prostitute? I don't sell my body for riches. I will not do it.

"How dare you say those words? I am not a prostitute whom you can pay each night and pleasure yourself." I said.

"It is not prostitution it is simply a relationship mutual fucking based on mutual understanding. I am sure it is not unknown to you the friends with benefits kind of thing. I am not ready for a relationship nor do I have patient to deal with female emotion.

So I needed someone who will never fall for me and never ever run after my money. You are the perfect option. You can walk out anytime you like after initial six months. I will Set up a account with 100 millions in your name for the time you want to go also I will help you to start your own restaurant if you want that"

I stopped listening after the no strings attached thing. "Sorry I refuse to do so. I can be anything but your Sex slave. I am not giving my virginity to someone I despise. I believe I should lose my Virginity to someone I love not someone who wants to fuck me for his own pleasure." I stood up to walk away.

"too bad then Rosa because it could have saved your mother's house that she tried to keep too hard. Too bad her own daughter wants her to become homeless." He said.

"Not to mention wants her to work in the cafe for rest of her life. She is not getting younger Rosa she needs support and good care now. She needs to be happy and free to live her life." He added.

I didn't said anything but slammed the door shut. That night I hardly slept. He did gave me a number and said to let him know till end of this week since that much time my mother actually has. I wanted to throw him from the top floor.

But I cannot sadly. I remember his words "My offer stands till end of this week Rosa I am not a patient man Rosa and I am needful to call me if you agree otherwise it will your demise and I will just move on"

I decided to visit my mother to know the gravity of situation. Or maybe I can contact her lawyer directly he will let me know and i think he is in New York City now. I will do it first thing tomorrow.

Because my mother can easily lie but her lawyer will speak under pressure. And if it is true then I will do anything to save her. She is my mother and I will do anything to make sure that she have the best life for her.

I hardly got any sleep that night all the events were roaming no running around my mind . I was more tired then before. I hate how I look now more than a raccoon. I can do anything for my mother but not warm his bed not at any cost I have to find something around this contract a loop hole maybe.

I stood in front of the cafe we were suppose to meet my mother's lawyer. She was reluctant to give me his number but I have to lie again and said I need letter of recommendation for my current job and that is only that is hampering my way in that company. She agreed.

Ok moment of truth now. I took a deep breath and walked inside the cafe.

Word Count: 1135 words