Chapter 27

Tense don't even count for what I feel now. Ezra was inside his room and he hadn't come out of there since he came to his apartment.

Nor did he let me leave from here. He said he needed me here or else he may will do something he regrets. I paced as I called Myra.

"Where the hell are you we are supposed to be at club this time . It is your birthday Rose you cannot sacrifice this day for a person who does not even care for you. Come on how much you are going to tolerate him for?" She asked.

"Ezra doesn't know what day is today My and he needs me here I am still his girlfriend I mean fake one but still. I have to make sure he doesn't do anything stupid as his secretary." I said to her.

She shied in frustration. "Ok then do whatever you want I am going to get drunk and shag Lucian tonight." I laughed at that, "Good luck with Damien." I said cutting the call. I heard the door open and looked at a zombie. Only that this Zombie is my boss and his arm was bleeding.

"You cut yourself? Are you crazy or what?" I asked shaking him hard. I pressed paper towel on his arm to keep the bleeding in bay. "I cannot no more.I don't want to live anymore. She is happy with him. She is having his baby. But she should have mine. My baby she should have been my wife." He spat as I cleaned his arm.

"What happened? Talk to me please" I said. "I don't know she changed as soon as he came into picture she changed. I wasn't aware of it and she slipped away all my fault all of it was my fault. I was not rich enough to fulfil her every wish Rosa. I thought If I... If I..."

He broke down and cried. I Pulled him into my arms. And let him cry. "Shh... baby its all right It will be alright." I said. He looked at me with red rimmed eyes.

His hazel eyes were dull now. "It won't be . It won't be she is having his baby and she will be with him now forever. Having a family while I will be here alone." He said. "No baby you have me you have Lucian"

He scowled at his name. "I don't have you. You are too going to go away and no matter what I do I can never forget her." He said. I cannot make someone understand who don't want to. "Please stop crying tears don't look good in your face" I said.

"I want her back. I really do. Now that I have everything to give her I want to share it with her. She is the first one I ever loved and she is still the one I love" He said.

"Don't think about it Ezra if you want her you will get her back don't worry about anything, Why don't you go and get rest and I cook something for you" I said.

"My room is trashed" He said softly. "You can use next one" I offered. "That is yours" he reminded me. "Like you said it is temporary" I said. "No it is not it is permanent it is yours and I am not going to tear it down for anything" he said.

He pulled me close and hugged me closer to his body. "I am not going to let go of this little memory I have of you. You are still the best I ever had. No one can compare to you little one. And I want your pancakes can you cook me some?" he asked. "Pancakes for dinner?" I asked he nodded like a little child.

It made me smile too. "Ok then we will have pancakes for dinner" I said softly. "Go and get rest." I said. "I cannot sleep without you by my side" He said hugging me from behind. I closed my eyes tightly shut as another wave of unknown emotions crashed over me

I remember Myra's fair warning and then I remember my mother's face. She will be disappointed. But I cannot help my treacherous heart can I?

"I missed you by my side you moved out before six month ended you left me alone in this huge house. You left me without looking back just after two months." He said pulling me impossibly close. "I have to go and cook you some pancakes" I said.

"I am in need of you right now so much I want to make love to you. Let me make love to you please Amore" He said in a vulnerable voice.

I turned around and find myself kissing his forehead softly. I cannot leave him alone. My heart will never be going to accept it. My heart which is more than his.

More than his then it is mine. "Please little one just once I promise I will never ever going to torture you with my presence again." He said.

I held him tightly my heart was beating frantically. My breath was hitched as slowly he traced my lower lip. "I want to bite that lip so much Rosa. I want you so much is that a crime to want someone like this and not to love the same person?" He asked softly. "Yes" I answered voicing my thoughts. "It is wrong " I added.

He pushed me against the wall and captured my lips once again. He is not in his right mind. He will just ruin me once again but I cannot leave him like this can I? I have to help him. I want to do so. I have to do so.

I kissed him back and the he pulled back pressing his forehead against mine. "You are so beautiful my rosa. So so much that I cannot bare to look you in someone else's arm." He confessed.

"And it is not wrong that I want you this much even after having you all this time I still want you and I will always want you no matter what happen" He said. And then kissed me hard again.

Word Count: 1045 words