Chapter 6

I eyed the paper and it had all the things i despise very much. The contract stated that I have to remain as his girlfriend for at least six months and at most a year.

During the contract we will maintain sexual relationship and him and I or he will not enter any kind of sexual relationship with any other person. That was a good point.

During the term I accompany him everywhere as his secretary too and he will train me under him for becoming the legal advisor of the company if i wanted to stay after this contract end I would have the job as the chief legal advisor in the company.

For the period of one year whether I continued the contract after six month he will continue to provide for me for at least a year all my wedges and any additional help that I may required. Good one another one that can again benefit and as well as ruin me.

For the period of one year I have to move in with him as his live in partner and he have a right to use me physically whenever necessary and I cannot refuse. This is getting awfully lot like christen grey. I wonder if he has a red room of pain.

And here is one I cannot do anything that will harm his reputation in any way. I am going to dance naked on the streets just after you accepted me as your girlfriend. Note the sarcasm.

For the period of contract I am his priority and he needs to treat me as a good boyfriend taking care of me in need , taking me for retreats, dates and vacations every two months. Free travel i always wanted to travel the world. Yeah. Not so excited.

Mr. Olyphant will set an account for Miss Rose Adams with a hundred million dollars which she can recive after six moths has been completed. However of she did left earlier the decision solely rest on shoulders of Mr. Olyphant to decide whether or not she is eligible for the money in question.

I put it aside as I decided to make some dinner for me. I was not hungry much so I decided to settle with something lighter. I ate my dinner as I continued to read the contract.

The beneficiary will maintain good health all the time and have a monthly checkups . Both the parties will use contraception's for the time period being however if a child had been conceived during the period the contract will be null and new one shall be drawn with engagement of both the parties.

Child? A child I can conceive a child? I will make sure I don't because I don't want to bring a child in this fucked up situation no. I will not let him or her suffer . A child should get both their parents love not growing up knowing your one parent is very much bad.

I was lost in my own thoughts as my phone rang. "Hello" I said. "Is it all you are going to eat?" he asked me. "I looked around me to see him standing inside my living room in his casual cloths with food in his hand.

"Why are you here? And how did you get keys to my apartment?" I asked. "I own this place beside I thought you might need help in deciding with the contract" He said shrugging placing the food on the small table I owned.

"You don't have to come at my humble aboad I don't own this place" I said. "I know you don't your friend does. But that doesn't matter. For a time being this is your place and I like to know about my to be slave a little more" He said.

"Well master there is nothing interesting to know about me." Other than the fact that I don't trust you and I want to kill you.

"I am here because I want you tonight" He said. "I practically said yes so you could just have called I would have been there on your bed inside your pent house" I mocked. "Oh so you do like my water bed don't you?" He asked. "you have a water bed?" I asked.

"No I don't I have a air bed now that is not the question is there something about the contract that is bothering you?" He asked placing more food on my plate when did he got the plates? Damn him.

"What about the pregnancy clause?" I asked. "Just in case no one guarantee the full safety of the contraception . In case you get pregnant with my child he or she will be the next heir to Olyphant name so it will change the whole contract" He explained. In other words he is going to take away my child from me.

"I will not going to get pregnant. I am too young to become a mother and I should do it with someone I love not with someone who is forcing me to stay by his side." I said distastefully.

"eat you will need your strength little one and we will see about the pregnancy when it comes that is matter of other time." He dismissed the topic.

I ate half heartedly as I thought about the time to come. He is going to take me , take my virginity my innocence and I will no longer be the sweet girl of my mother. I will be tainted . I cannot believe I am selling my soul to the devil himself. I am selling my innocence to him. The one thing I never wanted to do,

He turned me around and said "Relax Roza it will not as bad as you think I promise that I will make your first time most memorable one. Just give into me and Let me make love to you whole night long. You will see it is not as bad as you think. You will enjoy it I promise" he said.

He kissed my forehead and lead me inside my room. Am I ready to give myself to him? Am I ready to do this sin? No I am not but I am going to because The more I think about it the guiltier I will feel and I don't want to think about it anymore.

"Take me then" I said surrendering myself to him as he placed his lips into mine.

Word Count: 1085 Words