Chapter 25

Warning mature content read before and after the dotted line

"Here it is sir the file that you asked for and the manager of the Star international on the way" I in formed him. Ezra was in good mood because doctors allowed him to work rather than sitting in home.

"Ok Little one thank you and sit down and take some notes while I talk to the client." He instructed. "Ok sir let me fetch my pen and paper from my cabin"

I turned around and heard curses from his mouth. I walked out swiftly and enter into my cabin. Then I felt someone holding me. He turned me around and pressed his whole body against mine and I felt his very excited friend from his trousers. I blushed hard.

"Look what you do to me little one. Stop wearing those tight dresses which make me want to do wicked things with you." He said.

"Sir please" I said trying to push him away. "This is office Sir" I reminded him. He pushed my straps down and skirt upward until I am bare to him. "You are glistening wet." He said. The throb was more prominent now. "We don't have time" i said trying to push him away. "We have time." He said.

................................................................................................................................

He unbuttoned his fly and pulled down his zipper. He slid down his boxers and my pantie s with it. "So wet and so ready for me" He said sliding inside with ease. I gripped his shoulders tightly when he pumped in and out of me.

"Shout for me I want hear you cry." He said. By this time he was in full control of my body and I cannot help but scream every time he slammed into me.

"Yes...Yes cry for me baby I want to hear it. I want to hear you cry my name. Fuck it..." He cursed holding my mouth in place and placing his over mine. My nails dug into his arms. His pace quicken and i found myself clenching against him. "Yes baby just like that." He said kissing my nipples pinching them and pulling them sucking them.

"Ohhh Rosa I will never have enough of you" He said slamming into me harder and then he released himself deep within me. I was utterly spent. He supported my weight and lay me down on my table then I saw him stroking himself again. His phone rang.

"Olyphant" he said. "Good, Yes I want to do it by sundown. Good work. Ok had him some refreshment I will be down in thirty" He said clicking it off and threw it over the couch.

He parted y legs again and entered inside me again making me cry out. "You are still so tight baby. Fuck I fucking don't want to go anywhere. I want to fuck you whole day in my office. And that dress showing your ass perfectly is not helping babe." He said and pounded into me. His hands squeezing my breasts as he kept on pounding in and out of me . I lay there helpless as he kept on doing so.

"Let go Little one" He said and I shattered. He increased his pace. And then I feel him holding me tightly. He placed his head on the crook of my neck as he emptied himself deep within my womb. He pulled outside carefully as I winced.

...............................................................................................................................

"He took my panties and tucked them inside his pocket and Pulled back my dress into it's place. A thin sheen of sweat coated my body. He kissed my lips softly. Then he pulled me up and pulled on my hairs.

"You are beautiful inside out Rosa no wonder they name you as Rose. He squeezed my breast again. "I want to taste them again after the meeting stay in my cabin." He instructed. I walked back after I made myself presentable enough.

I stood beside Ezra like a good secretary and took the notes of whatever he and the Manager talked about. It was basically about some improvement that needed to be done in the hotel and some new things to be added to make us more irresistible to everyone's eyes.

"Sir if I may suggest something" I said. "Go on Miss Adams" Ezra said. "Why don't we make some good offers to our customers like some weekend combo offers offering them a experience worth last lifetime ." I said.

"Uhh huh... that would be nice Miss Adams and we can do more with that idea giving discounts on hotel stay and maybe a special charity events for our hotel guests a prize to be own if you register it will increase the revenue too." Ezra said thoughtfully. "Note that down Miss Adams we will be needing more ideas to come up with something like this." He said.

The manager shook hands with Mr. Olyphant and then with me. "Thank you for the suggestion miss now I can see why Mr. Olyphant wants to keep you. You are an asset to the company." He said. Ezra stiffen slightly beside me."Thank you" i said softly pulling my hand out of his grasp.

Ezra nodded at him and walked him out to the lift. He returned and locked the door to his office. "I hate when someone else touches you." He said softly tucking a piece of stray hairs behind my ear.

"You have to control that Sir for you cannot always be there for me. You cannot always keep me for yourself. For I am just a thing a replaceable thing in your life" I said softly pulling away from him.

My heart felt heavy but every word I uttered was true. I was just temporary in his life. Just four more months to go and then I can go away from here. Be with my mother maybe help Sam with his situation. Someone pulled me back and I met with a hard chest.

"You should really think what comes out of your mouth. It sounded like you want me to keep you. And trust me Amore I will be more than happy to do so."

He tilted my neck kissing my side. "I just want to take you home tie you to my bed and Fuck you. Hard. So that it drills through your thick skull that you are mine and you will be mine ." He pushed me against the wall and his lips were on mine. I whimpered in his bruising hold. He pulled back and we both are breathing hard.

"I ... I have to...." "Shhh... don't even say that you have to because I won't let you. I am hooked and I cannot even think being here without you little one. I won't let you"

Word Count: 1126 words