Chapter 14

I woke up to an empty bed. I heard the shower stop. And came the Devil himself. I looked at the clock it was six in morning. He is the CEO and well he is suppose to be punctual .

He picked up his cloths sharp grey suit with grey pants and white shirt underneath. I kept on gawking as he dressed. His muscles flexed as he pulled on the white shirt.

He put on his suit and put on a tie suddenly turning around as his Hazel eyes met mine. He smirked and walked up to me . "Done checking me out Rosa?" He asked.

"I...I..." I was lost for words as he pulled me from the bed and placed a sweet kiss on my mouth claiming it. "Now this is something I can get used to" He said mumbling against my lips.

He kissed my neck softly biting the skin there making me moan inaudibly. "Remember Rosa who you belong to. You are mine and even when we are boss and employee I will not let anyone else touch you like this. I don't share Amore .

" I tilted my head backward as he continued his assault on me. Suddenly his phone rang and he left me there and went outside to take the call.

I dressed in one of the body con dresses I bought yesterday. I have saved some money But Myra insisted on paying. I remember her words very well. "Be careful around him he is a womeniser and he will break your heart without giving a second thought"

Like I don't know that. He ended the call and walked inside my bedroom as I tried to reach my zip. Damn it why always these things gives me trouble? And worse thing is I have to be dressed in front of my boss.

I felt his hand touching my back and he pulled up the Zipper. But not before running his hands on my bare back making me shiver. I pulled up my hairs in a bun in order to look professional enough.

He nodded in approval not like I needed it anyway. And I am not going to touch anything given by him until I absolutely have to. Because I am going to be parted with it at the end of this deal and I don't want to get used to the luxury now.

We had a light breakfast and he pulled me to his car. This time it was a Ducati. How many cars did he own anyway? His chuffer drove us to the building I was supposed to work in.

The building neared and I saw his demeanor change. He became somehow distant somehow colder. Somehow I can see Who Ezra Michael Olyphant was in reality.

The cold hearted Tyrant everyone fears. He went inside first and I followed after some time. I don't wanted to create any commotion inside. I don't wanted to be seen with him like he didn't wanted to be seen with me. I walked inside and greeted by the woman in front desk.

"Hello I am Kaylin and you must be his new secretary." I nodded politely to her.

"Ok take the lift to the 50th floor. You will not miss it. The floor have only one door." I said a small thank you and took the elevator .

And as she said there was only one door on that floor. I pushed it open and there he was In his all glory sitting and talking at his phone. He didn't even looked at me and that hurt,

Remember he is your boss and you are his employee just maintain the professional relationship and you will be fine. Will I? Maybe.

I knocked on the glass door and he looked up. "May I come in Mr. Olyphant?" I asked. He nodded. "Sir what is that you need me to do. And I have something to ask you sir" I said.

"Go ahead Miss Adams." He said. "I was thinking about my classes back at uni I have not informed them yet." I said. "I have" He said. "You will attended your classes on Tuesday and Friday rest of the week you will work for me Miss Adams" He said.

"Ok sir" I said standing patiently for him to bark some order at me. "Miss Adams bring me my coffee I take it..." "Black with sugar on the side I know sir" He looked at me Sharply and glared at me.

"Miss Adams I will only say this once when I talk never ever interrupt me in the middle for the consequences will be grave. " he said in a calm voice but I can sense his anger behind his words.

"Sorry sir" i said quietly leaving his office. I entered the break room after wandering much and been guided by a good hearted soul named James. He works a floor below me and was head of the marketing department.

James looked at me as I quietly made Mr. High and mighty's coffee. He didn't said anything as I placed the cup and took sugar and placed it beside the cup with a small spoon.

"See you later Rose and don't let him get to you. Listen and take it out never let him walk over you. Only then you can survive here." He suggested.

"Thank you James for your advice." I said and he nodded. I walked inside the massive wooden door and knocked at the glass door. "Come in" he said. I placed his coffee at his desk.

He skilfully tore the sugar packet and poured it in his coffee and mixed it with the spoon provided. He drank it slowly looking at me. I looked down immediately.

"Good, Now bring me Star international's file and their project report from the marketing department. Tell James he will give it to you." He said.

"Anything else Mr. Olyphant sir?" I asked. "Yes there will be a lot of paperwork needs to be filed in correct order do that after you have done with the file" He said

. "Yes sir" I said in small voice. I am missing my sneakers now and I hate those hills.

"And Little one remember You are just there for the file not to know James." He said in a warning tone making me gulp. I nodded leaving quietly.

Word Count: 1067 Words