Prologue

"DO YOU KNOW WHAT CAN POSSIBLY HAPPEN IF WE RIDE THAT??!! THERE'S A 28,4% CHANCE OF ITS SCREWS GETTING LOOSE! THERE IS A 49,9% THAT WE CAN FALL OFF THE CHAIR CAUSE THE SEATBELT ISN'T SECURE ENOUGH AND THERE'S ALSO A 53,3% THAT THE ELECTRICITY WILL DIE WHICH LITERALLY MEANS IF WE GET STUCK UP THERE, WE ARE NEVER GOING TO SEE THE MOON CAUSE THE SUN'S TOO CLICHE!!! DO YOU FREAKING UNDERSTAND??", I screamed right in his face that told me to ride the humongous, red roller coaster.

I just don't understand why people ride those things man, don't you know you can literally die from it?? What if we fall?? What if we fly from our seats to the friggin' sun?? There are so many possibilities that we can die just by paying 10 dollars for a damn ride, how do people still smile??

"YAH!!! No need to pout. You definitely know how much I despise those rides.", I said to the pouting boy right in front of me.

"Still Y/N, we need to have a life and YOLO-YOLO-YOLO-YAH~", he sang. "You only live once and even if you don't die on a roller coaster, you might die from a plane crash or somethinggg, my gosh, how do you live this boring life of yours??? We ditched school for a reason, not for telling me about the probabilities of death occurring when you're in an amusement park!"

"That's certainly a reason", I fired back, receiving an I'm-done-with-you face.

Ughhh, I know what he means, but still, I mean, if you can avoid death, then why not? You can still eat pizza and not die, you can still ride a plane and not die. By plane, I mean a private plane, cause I ain't gonna die with people that keeps on talking and allowing me to have my ugly sleep. What if the pilot is drunk?? I could die, and that is 100% a no no for me.

"I know Chim Chim, I know. But just thinking about me dying because of a roller coaster, it makes me want to puke. I-I JU-JUST C-CAN-CAN't JI-", I was cut off as I started stuttering.

"Y/N, it's fine. Don't think about it ok?", he tried to assure me. "Just don't faint or vomit here. You know I hate the smell, it makes me want to vomit as well.", Jimin said while giving me a concern look even though I knew it was not just because of the smell. "Embarrassed?", I rolled my eyes. "You know me best, I love you!", he said giving me finger hearts and making kissing faces. Can I roll my eyes? Like, literally down Mount Everest.

Jimin IS in fact my bestfriend for God knows how long. Kiddinggg~ It was since the start of elementary. We live in the same house, BUT different rooms. Our parents are friends and so are we, obviously. It actually isn't weird considering the fact that we've been living in the same house since our second 'bestfriend' anniversary. It's too fast, i know, but we seem to understand each other well. If you're wondering how our parents allow such a thing, it's because we both kept bugging them, forcing them to let us stay together as if we were meant to be partners in crime, which is true. Fortunately, our parents made a contract the day before we started annoying the hell out of them.

FLASHBACK

"Mommy, Daddy, please let us stay together. We made a promise to never leave each other and stay together. Right, Chim Chim?", I cried as I kept shaking mommy's leg, while Jimin nodding his head vigorously.

Our parents eventually gave up on us. "Ok sweetie.", my mom started, ruffling my hair. "But, one condition." , she lifted her index finger.

"What is it mommy?", I asked quickly.

"NOT in the same room, ok honey?"

"But why mommy? Me and Jimin want to be in the same house, same room and same bed. We have to stay close that even the air won't separate us, please mommy?"

My mom bent down towards my height, "I'm sorry sweetie, but even your dad won't allow you. You need a special magic spell to be in the same room, but you can't have it now. Maybe later when you find someone that you really like. Someone you want to die for. Someone that is able to make you happy just by showing you his love.", My mom explained. "I understand mommy, and thank you for letting us together. I love you mommy, daddy!", I hugged them.

I turned to face Jimin who was smiling wide, opening his arms. I immediately gave him a hug. "Chim Chim ah, we did it!" I gave him a high five. "I know, thank you Y/N!"

END OF FLASHBACK

We were walking into an ice cream shop, which I forced Jimin to come with me to. "Jimin!!! Ice Cream!!!", I shouted. "Alright, let me get my money.", Jimin said in annoyance.

"I didn't ask you pay but you offered , so no taking back your words."

"HAH!", he scoffed. "It's not like you'll actually spend your 'beautiful' money on me. I bet you didn't even bring your wallet so that you have an excuse to make me pay for everything."

"Awww, thanks for understanding me so well Jimin ahh. For your information, I actually didn't bring my wallet with me but I brought some money with me."

"30 dollars?"

"Exactly!", I replied proudly.

Jimin turned to the ice cream seller. "One chocolate and one mint chocolate, please!", he ordered. "Coming right up!", the guy said.

"Thank you for buying, have a nice day!" " Thank you!", Jimin waved as he handed me my mint chocolate ice cream. He definitely knows me best.

"And thank you Jimin.", I smiled.

"Anything for you.", he smiled back as we walked back home after such a long day.

__________________________________________________________________________________

A/N . This is my first time writing a fanfiction. I wanted to write this because I've never found a single member phobia fanfiction before. It would be great if you support by voting and following me so that you don't miss another chapter. Thank you so much if you read this. It would be great to hear about what you think too, or not if you don't want to. Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes.