Chapter 45

"Y-yah!" he pulled away quicker than ever, his hands cupping his ear, cheeks red; crimson color, which made me laugh quietly.

Honestly, if I weren't THIS tired, I would've clenched my stomach so hard that it might make abs, for real. I'm just way too tired right now, I barely can even let out a simple, normal laugh. I said n o  r m a l.

I notice Heerin's face scrunch up in disgust, "That's disgusting Y/N, what the hell? That just had to be one of the first things you had to do when you woke up? I seriously cried for nothing. I shouldn't have taken the doctor seriously knowing you're actually worse the moment you wake up." she rolled her eyes and I put on a confused look.

Taehyung sighed, "The doctor told us that if you didn't wake up this night, you won't ever wake up and you know what I mean. We were so scared but I'm glad you woke up." he then, leaned forward whispering, "that's was cute~" he commented on what I did before as he pulled away, leaving that cute smile on his lips.

I didn't have time to react as the door suddenly opened. We all looked to it, anticipating whoever is coming inside. "I heard Y/N's awake?" the person popped their head into the room, looking around.

"Yes she is Doctor." Heerin said, Taehyung just nodded along. The doctor came inside with a glass of water, a clipboard with paper which I assume are forms for me to fill in, and lastly, another person.

"Mochi!" Heerin screeched, running towards her 'crush', engulfing him into a hug. Jimin seems not bothered, just smiling as a reaction of how happy he is to see me awake and Heerin. Jimin hug her back before walking towards the side of the bed, where Taehyung had been standing.

Taehyung moves away, wanting to give us some space which he already had. He stands alone on the other side of the bed, almost as if he's exchanging places with Heerin, which is true.

"Hey." Jimin smiles the smile I've missed and had always loved, where his eyes disappear only to show his bright, crooked smile. His hand caresses one of my cheeks and I try my best to tell him 'I'm okay'. He just slightly shake his head down, moving away to let the doctor do whatever he had to do.

He puts the glass of water on the table beside the bed, right after, he looks at me. "I assume you're thirsty right now so I brought you water. I found out about your consciousness quite late so I guess they've helped you with that." he directs to Tae and Heerin. "You probably can't speak right now because all your energy had been drained out, so I won't be asking you questions now. Please take care of her, she needs a lot of water. Then.. I'll be heading out." he says as he smiles at me and the others before leaving.

"Wow, I can't help but be surprised at how he knows everything." Taehyung's mouth hangs open as a result. "Close you mouth. Of course, we don't call him a doctor for no reason."

"Hey! Why are you so rude? Just half an hour ago, you were all caring and shit, and now you're treating me like an enemy. Can't you be a little nicer?" Taehyung pouts.

"Cause you're being so annoying. You almost choked my precious Y/N, you couldn't even be that sensitive to lean closer, now you're commenting such irrelevant things. You act like a 5 year old, which is annoying." Heerin says.

"Hold you horses. You almost choked Y/N?!" Jimin sounds full of fear. He stares at Taehyung, a glare perhaps would never be put away. He walks towards Taehyung, grabbing a handful of his frojnt shirt, he grips him, pulling the younger man closer to him. Teeth gritted, "I trusted you." he said.

I was shook, still in bed as Heerin tried to break them apart. Luckily before any fist were to be thrown, they pulled away. "I didn't, Heerin was just voicing a hyperbole, she likes to make things sound more than the original. Why you so mad today bro?"