Chapter 42

Jimin's POV

I can't tell the time anymore. I'm not at ease and my feelings aren't helping at all. I'm worried. I can't concentrate on anything the person in front is talking right now. The person teaching. The teacher doesn't stop talking.

A hand touches my shoulder. "Mochi? Are you still thinking about that?"

I nod my head absently. The bell rings. I quickly take my bag and walk out the class, just thinking about what I had been thinking. I didn't even catch Heerin call out to me. I kept on walking, not looking in front of me. Ajusshi's car was already there for me to walk in, and so I did.

"Go.." I ask, my voice softening the second. "But Ms. Kim-"

"She can go on her own, go." I tell and he moves without asking further. My mind is clouded by different things. One being Heerin, there's a high chance she might get mad, but if she understand then she wouldn't right? Second is Y/N. I believe her mom isn't really taking care of her. Her mom right now must be working on her laptop or something. Lastly, Taehyung.

Sigh. Did she really have to do that? I put my index finger and thumb on my temple, gently massaging them.

I'm mostly worried about Taehyung and Y/N, but I think Taehyung should be my priority right now. Y/N's mom wouldn't kill her, right? I thought to myself without noticing Ajusshi that has been calling my name.

"..., Little Mister Park!" Ajusshi increased his tone of voice slightly, pulling me back to reality. "Are you alright? You seem to be thinking really hard."

I shake my head 'no' with a smile before asking what's wrong. "Oh, I wanted to know where do you want to go? Just a second thought, you'd be visiting Little Mistress Park." he says.

"Actually..."

Heerin's POV

Aishh, that douche bag. I know he's stressed out but he shouldn't just leave when he heard me calling. I have feelings too you know! I angrily stomped on the marble floor of my room, unconsciously enveloping my bottom lip. My thoughts messed up.

I did know what's wrong with Taehyung, but we aren't that close right. I probably should visit Y/N, her mom wouldn't actually be taking care of her. Am I wrong?

Also, I'm going to give that brat a lesson for ditching me. He thinks he can rule the world? Well, he can rule MY world, but that's for a different chapter. While I'm still alive, I'm going to let him take a bite of his own actions. Then he'll learn how to control his anger more. Cih~

Taehyung's POV

I just stared blankly to whatever is in front of me. Not caring if I'll get possessed as a result for having your mind empty for too long. I thought about Y/N. Now that I'm locked in this room, I can't visit her anymore.

Why did she have to come at the wrong time? To add to that, how could I not read my phone?! Ughhh! I should've noticed the notification, but I guess I was too busy talking with that girl in the canteen.

Right. I don't even know her name yet. But she did mention the fact that Y/N was shook when she knew her name. She said that it reminded her of the past. I'm so confused!

My thought were cut off my a knock on my window. It made my head shoot towards that direction. Puzzled, I slowly get of my bed and open the curtains. My eyes overt when I saw the figure standing in front of my face.

" So are you just gonna stare or let me in?" the person asks, making me quickly unlock the window seal and pull the person in. He sits on my bed, looking around my room in wonder. "Wow bro, your room didn't change at all! I'm surprised!" he claps his hands together.