Chapter 29

My feet stepped into the school ground and my arms linked around another with everyone at school stopping their tracks to watch me. I just smiled at them and walk inside the school hall right where my locker is.

"Oppa, help me bring my bag please." I softly asked him. He gently takes it away from me and I take the books I needed for the next class. I take my bag back hanging on my shoulder. "Oppa, I'm going to class now, see you later~" I winked at him as I make my way back to class.

People was whispering to themselves pretty loud for me to hear them.

"Who is he?"

"Her brother?"

"No, she doesn't have one."

"Boyfriend?"

"That makes more sense though, she winked at him too."

"So she isn't single anymore?"

"What a loss. I've never even dated her before."

"She's pretty anyways. Not to mention her grades."

I didn't respond to any of them and just make my way to the class as the bell just rang. Everyone took their seats and class started.

"Psst, Y/N. Are you sure about this?"

"Yup. Now shh."

Jimin stopped talking to me and just then, Taehyung looked back at me staring deep into my eyes making me a little scared. He looked back to the front and opened his notebook. Splitting it in half, he rips a paper from his book and crumbles it. He called out to some guys in the class and threw it to them. It started with one but then it became a rain of crumbled papers. The teacher stopped writing and turned around to see what was happening.

"Who started this?" she was angry.

Everyone stayed quiet making the teacher even more angry than before. When she threatened to give the whole class detention, all the guys pointed at Tae. He was ordered by the teacher to go to detention after class. In response, he just rolls his eyes.

It was Mr. Kim's class after break and we were asked to do some papers of math questions in a group. My group was with Taehyung, Jimin and Heerin. Just perfect. I didn't stop counting and continued to do my own work when Jimin asked me a question he couldn't do. Of course I helped him but then he told me a small joke about it and it made us laugh. Taehyung suddenly raised his hands making us stop and wait for him to talk.

"Mr. Kim, my group members are being loud,"

What?

"Especially Y/N. I'm getting distracted."

The

"Y/N, detention after school." he simply states.

Fuck.

I looked at Tae just to see him trying to hold his laughter. Heerin just gave me the eyes and Jimin was mouthing sorry. I honestly was okay but that was a little off. I also asked oppa to pick me up after school, ughh. I'm sure he wants something.

Lunch finally came and us three had lunch together. We were talking when the table behind us was being so loud. The one and only Kim Taehyung was there. His arms were around other girls waist and the girls weren't keeping their hands to themselves. It was all over his hair and lingering all over his arm. I tried not to look at it but my sitting position was facing that particular side. I asked Heerin to switch places with me as she was sitting the opposite of me.

It was a little better but then I heard their conversation.

"Taehyung Oppa, I used to see you with Y/N, do you like her?"