Chapter 35

"Be my girlfriend."

BITCH WHAT?!!? Did this playboy just confessed? I- HJBSUGHIUBjsASDFG

I think my heart is going to rip apart my ribs and jump out of my body from the back of my lungs. I can't breathe holy shit-

"Y/N?"

I flinch at his call. "Y-Yes?" I ask nervously not forgetting that he's sitting right behind me wrapping me into his embrace like I'm the only one for him. If you ever gotten chased by some nun, that's how it feels.

He laughs, "Did I make you that nervous? That was so simple."

"I-I, I mean y-you just asked me to b-be your girlf-friend so suddenly I can't compete boi. I think I need to learn how to breathe again, is it just me but it feels really hot in here." I pinch my shirt a little pulling and pushing it so that the wind produced could cool down my face. I huff out deep breaths as I move my head looking around at the room like some idiotic shit.

"So... what's your answer?"

"H-Huh?" I look at him not being able to move my eyes anymore. It was stuck like glue onto his. Oh, how much I wanted to say something. He quirks his eyebrows and the question develops in me fully.

"Oh. YES! Bitch yes! Omg, I don't know how to react, omg, is this real?" I cover my mouth and Taehyung laughs before pulling me into a warm hug. "You just reacted baby." he chuckles. "Thank you, for wanting to be my girlfriend. Thank you for understanding, I love you." he says softly with his deep voice.

Still stunned, I try to decipher his words one by one into my head. He did just call me 'baby' , no? God, he's such a cutie~

But, I can't say it yet. I can't tell him something that might not be as what came out. I just nod. I didn't want to lie, nor give him any unwanted answers. I guess this is still god for the beginning.

"So, I'm staying? Cause I got no uniform with me." I ask.

"Just go the next morning, we should cuddle as a present for our night after being official." he smile, pulling me by my waist onto the bed. His body wraps around mine like a snake ready to eat his prey. We were facing each other with eyes open not speaking a single word. His eyes, I just love them with no reason. He looks into mine when he suddenly lifts his head to peck me. I stayed still because of his actions.

I licked my lips, "Ew, that tastes disgusting." I described. We both laughed our night to sleep.

The next morning I woke up being caged with long, strong arms. Right, we slept together last night. Hold up. I'M HIS GIRLFRIEND! WHAT DA FUCK, I'M KIM FREAKIN' TAEHYUNG'S GIRLFRIEND! OH MY! Wait... There's school. Shit. I have to get back home.

Quiet as possible, I remove Taehyung's arms away from me. I release a sigh of relief when I made it. I lift my legs off of the bed before lifting myself to walk away. Yes I was about to, but my shirt wouldn't go along. Something was holding it. I turn around.

"Where you going baby?" he asks with his husky morning voice. Damn-

"Home, I need to get changed remember?"

He groans as he lets go painfully. "Ughh, but I don't want you to go."

I giggle, "But I have to, so see you later at school. Oh, and don't forget to treat your lips again, or else I won't kiss you. Bye~" I run out of his room. I get back to my car and drive back home. Rushing, I quickly do my morning routine and get back downstairs to be greeted by suspicious grins from both of my 'lovely' friends.

I look at them, "Uhh, mind telling me why you guys are looking at me like that?" I continue to walk to the table where my breakfast was served.

They both sprint their way closer to me, "Where were you last night?" Heerin dragged the last word as she smirks unstoppable.