Chapter 6

"Hey!" he called running to me.

"Uhmm.." I was trying to remember his name.

Who was he?

"Taehyungieee~" he grinned.

"Ehh??"

A sudden flashback of the events yesterday came flooding my head.

I looked at him once again.

He was giving me a confused look. But why is he lifting his eyebrows?

"Ahhh, this byuntae doesn't seem to remember my name but I bet she's thinking of whatever nasty thing she was thinking yesterday." he seemed annoyed.

I shot my head up. "YAH! Who do you think you are to think that way of me?? I think you should think about what you think you think you said to me or else I will make you think twice to think of what you think you think you just said you think you said to me because I think what you think you think you just did is not 'thinkful' of you, so you better think of what you think you think you said you think you said to me." I rapped.

"What the-"

"Fuck" I completed this sentence.

"Yes thank you. I actually have no idea of what you said."

"Okay, so lemme repeat. I think you should thin-" I started again.

"NOOOO!! STOB IT!" he shouted. "Enough."

I chuckled at his cute response.

Waiitttt??! What in the frickity of frick??! Did I just call him cute??!

Ok, I'm done.

"Soooo, why were you calling me?" I asked.

"Ohh right... Uhm, whoever you are, I wante-"

"Y/N" I cut him off.

"Pardon?"

"Y/N, my name is Y/N."

"Ohhh, ok. Uhm, Y/N, I wanted to ask you if I could probably eat with you? I mean, it's okay if you don't want to. I'm just-"

"No, no, no, no. It's fine." I cut him off again.

"Jinjja?"

"Yup! But my friend is coming with me and it's a girl. Are you fine with that?"

"Of course. I'm the one who wanted to eat with you so it's under any condition." He smiled.

I smiled back. "Fine with me. Now, I think I might have to rush to class before Mr. Kim comes. You know how he is" I laughed.

"Ohh, alright." He said and looking behind me. "But I think you should run now, cause he's just a metre away." He warned me pointing behind me.

I looked back and started running, sprinting whatever I can do. "BYE TAEEE!~"

"BYEE!"

Please no detention. I'm dead. Wait no. DON'T SAY THAT YOU DUMBASS. Just no detention God.

A little more.

A littlee more.

A few more.

A feww more.

And..............

Boom!

"YESS! I made it first!" I said happily.

"You're pretty lucky Y/N. I was hoping to give you detention again. I mean who doesn't want a second chance?" he said smiling innocently.

That kind of smile really doesn't fit his face.