Chapter 12

"I thought so too. So I wanna go to the arca-" I cut myself off when I remembered what Taehyung told me.

FLASHBACK

As we were walking, we kept on talking. Bet this is my current highscore on the most words I've said in 24 hours.

"Since tomorrow is the weekends, let's hang out?" Taehyung asked.

"I'm free so yeahh, let's go! Where are we going?"

"Do you like the arcades?"

"YES! THAT'S WHAT I CALL LIFE!"

"Then arcade it is."

We were talking for so long that I didn't notice that we're standing in front of my house.

"So... guess this is goodbye?" I said not wanting to go.

"Well, see you tomorrow!! Byeee~" he hugged me which I, of course hugged back.

"See you! Get back home safely~" I let go of the hug and walked inside.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Where Y/N?" Jimin's question brought me back to reality.

"Uhmm, actually, for a matter of fact, I have a schedule that I can't cancel for tomorrow." I knew that Jimin would be mad. Weekends were our days, the days where we spend time joking and going out together. Am I at fault?

"Whattt?? With who?? And you didn't tell me?? I thought weekends were suppose to be ours."

See what I'm tryna say here?

"Yes, I know I forgot. When he walked me home, he asked me if we could you know, hang out and stuff. I forgot Chim, I'm sorry. There's Heerin, right? I mean we also hang out with her too, but the difference this time is without the existence of this one and only queen." I said proud, but he doesn't seem too happy about it. I wonder why..

"Really? Y/N?" Jimin looked like he was trying to tell me something, I just couldn't point it out.

Instead of say anything that may be useless to start, I stared into his eyes. I didn't know that being a psychologist would be this hard. I slightly narrowed my eyes in an attempt understand what he was trying to deliver. I know it's stupid but you didn't expect me to get closer right? That's exactly what I did.

I pulled his face closer to mine and kind of tilted my head a little. If you're trying to imagine, then don't. It's too funny. Just imagine tilting your head like you wanna kiss him, narrowing your eyes like a dumbass bish and what not.

"Uhhh, Y/N? What do you think you're doing?" His eyes looking everywhere else except mine.

I almost instantly pulled away after I realized my own behavior.

What in the world do you think you're doing Y/N?

"What in the world do you think you're doing Y/N?" Jimin asked me the same question.

"I swear, I have no idea. Just forget it, hehe. You know I'm weird so this is partially nothing." I awkwardly scratch the back of my neck.

Jimin gave me the you-just-realized- look.

"What?? I knew it from the beginning but it seems like my life sent the courage already." I shrugged.

Right when Jimin was about to say something, my phone rang. I immediately ran to my room. If it were from my parents, I'd not answer. They have no right. When I look on the screen of my phone, it was from Taehyung. I knew they wouldn't call. I unlocked my phone and accepted his call.