Chapter 32

His words were lingering in my mind not wanting to fade away. I can't stop myself from having all kinds of thought from that. I felt... dirty.

Staring blankly into no where in particular, I was awaken back to reality when Taehyung gripped my hand. "Are... you alright?" he asks concern.

"I-"

"I bet you were having wild thoughts in that perverted head of yours. It's probably a scene where you and me were together in bed and we're about to-"

"Yah! I told you to stop calling me a pervert!" I hit him. He winced in pain at the part where I hurt him. "T-Tae, I'm sorry. I forgot about your injury-"

"It's fine." he suddenly smiled. "I swear Taehyung. One more time you play with me, you'll-"

"I'll kiss you."

Fuck.

What just happened?

I shake my head before looking back at him. "Who's the perverted one now?" I smirked.

"Gosh, mommy. When was the last time you gave me that sexy smirk?" I was taken aback by his comment. Hold up. "You have a mommy kink?"

It's his turn now to get caught. "Mommy- Ew! No! Oh my God Y/N!"

I laughed. It was free. After a long time, I couldn't bring myself to smile. I didn't realize how happy I was when I'm talking to him. As if being lost in the woods where no one will find you. I wish time stopped right now so that this moment lasts forever. But of course, life doesn't go the way you want it to so the only thing we can do is to cherish this moment.

"I'm glad we're talking again.." Taehyung suddenly said.

I didn't know how to feel. Should I just forgive him and let everything go back to how it used to or not forgive him and let him learn his lesson?

"Your explanation isn't clear yet."

"Wait what? Which one?"

"What about the 'bad boy' attitude you used to play?"

He sighs. "I... It was my fault. I couldn't control my jealousy. I was jealous. So jealous that I needed some distraction. I wanted to move on because I thought you would be better off without me. I didn't want you to suffer being with me so I did that, but like a boomerang, it all came back to me. I was the one hurt and not only did it hurt me but you too."

I was confused. "Why are you even jealous? Who made you jealous?"

"It was- It's all the guys that came closer to you. They said you wouldn't want to be with me and such. I felt little and not worth it. I'm sorry."

"Taehyung... Don't worry. You're worth it. I'm giving you a second chance, just don't let this one go." I smile.

His face lit up. "Does that mean you'll call me TaeTae again?" I chuckle from his cuteness.

"What? I'm serious." he says with straight face.

"Alright, alright. I'll call you TaeTae."

He gave me his boxy smile before returning back serious. "Now, your turn to explain the meaning of ' I'm sorry for pretending to be with someone else when all I think of is you ' cause surely I remember about that one boyfriend you have. Ironically, it's one of my closest friends."

"You heard everything? You were awake?"

"Well, I wouldn't say that I was awake but I could still hear you though not clearly. I didn't have the energy to even open my eyes so you could say I heard everything."