Chapter 24

The sound of my heart beating is louder compared to the sound of the Krakatoa volcanic eruption in 1883. I'm not sure what should I think about more. The fact that he heard me that time or the fact that he thinks that I'm important. Why do I always feel this way everytime he does or say something, I don't know, nice isn't enough to describe the things he does. It just always catches me off guard.

"Y-You heard me?"

He stayed silent.

"Why did you say that?" he asked which wasn't what I expected to hear.

Why does he want to know? Mostly, why did I say that?

"It just happened to speak of itself I guess." I said still thinking why I said that.

His face didn't change, still the same expression. It makes me wonder what is in his mind. I've never heard much of what he has to say. He just always has something to change the topic. "So you just blurted it out of nowhere?"

I have no idea where this is going, I just shook my head no. The atmosphere was awkward, it made me remember that I was suppose to be angry at him. Guess what, I did.

 I turned to him, his eyes were moving. Omg, he eyes are smiling? What what, why?

"We're suddenly back on bad terms? You're such a weird person."

"You don't even know me that well, how dare you call me a weird person?! You have no right and I'm filing a report for verbal abuse. You'll go to jail!" I crossed my arms, my eyebrows meeting at some point on my forehead.

"I do, test me."

"What's my favorite color?"

"That's such a basic question. Another?"

I roll my eyes. "You're trying to change the topic cause you don't have the answer right?" I smirked at him.

His eyes widen a bit. Hehe, I caught you. "See? All you do is talk dirty, think dirty and do- Shit." I purposely coughed. "I-I mean, and curse a lot."

Taehyung suddenly laughed. "You pervert. Is that all you think of?"

This boy is seriously getting on my nerves. "I told you to stop calling me a pervert, no?"

"Still. A lot? If you know me well, I don't curse as much anymore."

I narrow my eyes at him. "As if." I scoffed.

"I do swear, a lot, I just found a temporary reason to stop."

"Really? What is it then?" my eyes still looking at him suspiciously.

"I didn't know you were so interested in my life?"

"I am, to be honest. You've never told me a lot about you yet. You said you wanted to tell me about that next time, but I don't think that day is coming." I look down.

"If you want to know me, why don't you know everything about me tonight?"

"Tonight?"

"Yeah, I'll become the boy you wanted to have fun with." He smirks.

Oh man, he doesn't know about that yet, but if he wants to, I have no problem about it. "Yeah, alright, talking about fun, what about we do it at your place?"

"My parents are home. But that can be taken care of if you keep your mouth shut."

"I can, but you won't"

"Try me."

He dared, not knowing what kind of fun I was talking about. That's how everything ended up. I was able to make him drive to my place, I don't want his parents to scold me for hurting their beloved son. He was already on the bed. I was going on top of him, then his eyes widen and ask me if we were actually going to do it. I laughed at that and told him no. I then start hitting him, hurting him in all sorts of ways. I was scared to death when his nose started bleeding. I thought I broke his nose. That was when I stopped. Banging and continuous knocks were heard from outside. I locked the door to make sure the police won't come at me.