Chapter 14

"Btw, just asking but are you still.."

Still what?

But, my phone had too much notifications that it didn't fit to show the next message. I wonder what it is. So I quickly opened his messages and it made my face still red. I could see him grinning from my phone. He knows how to make me..

"Flustered?" the last message read.

Why is he even asking me this? This is just illegal. Of course I am, he was not suppose to do that when I wasn't ready, if I d- ok, if that happens I'm blaming him even if I can't.

FLASHBACK

"So what do you want me to do?" I asked impatiently, not wanting to do anything that requires anything unusual.

"Can I kiss you?" I did not expect this at all.

His body bends down to reach my face, smiling while slightly tilting his head to the side, eyes piercing into my own.

How could someone easily say something like that? He probably had more than 10 girlfriends.

"Ki-kiss me?" I cover my mouth and close my eyes. I had no idea why, but I just did. While anticipating for something to take my hand off of my mouth, I hear something else. More like.... Laughs.

I snap my eyes open to see him laughing with his stupid face about my reaction.

"Yahh!" I slapped his arm playfully. "Ouchh! Whyyyy??" He made the 'ssss' sound as if I punched his face which I actually wanted to.

But I guess that went overboard.

"Why are you laughing, are you making fun of me?" I fumed.

He kept on laughing. I see his hands on his tummy, clenching them. "Of course I am. I mean, who does that? That was really funny." He said mentioning me covering my mouth but closing my eyes.

"I've never had a boyfriend you know, and no one has ever said that to me before so I was taken aback at what you said." I explained. "But what kind of pedophile says that kind of shit?" I continued.

"Wahh, you dress like this and now you're calling me a pedophile, that's really nice of you," he nibbles my nose, "cutie." My face gets hotter the second. Why is this happening? This didn't happen last time so what's with this time?

"Y-yah, which part of 'don't call me cutie' did you not understand?" I cover my nose and pout. He giggles.

"Everything to be honest. I don't understand everything and I do not want to, cutie." He said smiling from ear to ear. Me, witnessing this is pretty new. I've never seen this kind of smile. It's boxy, which is cute since it shows all of his teeth. I actually just realized this but if you outline his lips, it forms into a heart and I really have the urge to test it.

"Awww, someone's staring." I cautiously look away. I got caught, just wonderful.

I suddenly feel warm, nice, large hands on each side of my cheeks bringing me to face the owner of it. I don't know why but his eyes are really intimidating, it's like it gives out a force that attracts my eyes to not look away, like magnet. "Wh-what do y-you want?" I ask again referring to the bet.

"You." He smirked. Uh oh. My heart starts thumping, heart rate increasing rapidly, unstoppable.

"M-me?"

"Yes." This word caused sweat to burst through my head. I need to wash my hair later. His face never left its place, staying close to mine, nose almost touching and lips inches away.