Chapter 43

"Taehyung? What's up?" she said.

Her mother would never talk this way to me and she didn't sound like this before when I talked to her. "Heerin?"

"That's my name. Thanks for reminding me."

I couldn't help but burst in laughter in reply of her sarcasm. "Why are you using her phone? Isn't her mom suppose to be there? Where is she?"

She chuckles from the other side. "You actually think her mom cares? That mom?" she mocks. "That women knows nothing about her daughter that's living a sad life? That women who only thinks about her work and never appreciated her daughter just because she thinks her daughter killed HER BROTHER?!" I hear her scoff.

I was taken aback by her sudden cuss. "Hey... Calm down okay? Y/N is still resting right now, we don't want to wake her up right?" I said.

"But I do wanna wake her up so she can tell me that she's fine! That I don't have to worry about her dying!" she screams in frustration. I attempt to calm her down again. "Alright, alright. I'm sorry. I can't help it sometimes." she says. I can clearly hear the uneasiness in her voice when talking about Y/N.

"We aren't different." I mention after her. "So where is her mom?"

"I actually have no idea. When I came, she wasn't here. Pretty expected. I actually wanted to meet her, but I guess it's off my list now." She said and i absently nod my head. "Where are you now?" She initiates a question.

"Home." I simply replied. "Do you know where Jimin is?" She asks and I smirk unknowingly. "Oh, the guy you kissed? He's accompanying my grandma."

I hear her silent gasp as I quietly laugh. "H-he told you? E-everything?" 

"Yup! And it's okay. I'll help you both. He's so fucking insensitive man. He doesn't even realize what you did-".

"Yah! What did you say to him?"

I jumped in response to her sudden outburst. "Just...  things."

"Taehyung........" i hear her speak through gritted teeth. 

"Okay okay, maybe I told him that he might be your crush?.." I tell her reluctantly as if I don't care.

"YOU WHAT?!" she screams from the other end. I instantly pull away from the device, scrunching my face at such noise pollution. "Y-You... UGHH, what did you do! You literally ruined my closure, I mean, I can't get close to him now cause he'll get a-awkward. I swear you douche are not helping this helpless romantic girl."

I smile, "Hey, Jimin isn't that kind of person. You need to chill girl. Even after I told him, he looked really confused, he's so insensitive. On the bright side, if he does realize his feelings for you, then you guys might have a future together!"

"You didn't fail to sound uneasy but I am so not falling for that. Sure, that is IF  he realizes and likes me back, what if he doesn't? Then we'll probably get away from each other to make this stupid feeling fly away."

"Just hope for the best. You want him to like you back right?"

"W-Well yeah, o-obviously." she says and I can imagine her being all shy and red right now. "Then don't think about the negative things, but think about what you guys will do if you guys get together. I ship you guys!"

"...T-Thanks I guess..."

"Alright, time to hang up, Jimin's taking care of my grandma right now, I guess he's having trouble. Talk to you later, if there's any good news about Y/N, call till your phone breaks down!" I said and hang up. I hear her saying 'wait-' but I cut her off. I eel bad, but Jimin might be a little messy down there.