Chapter 13

As I released my embrace, Taehyung grabs me by the hand and pull me outside not wanting to waste anymore time. I then, suddenly remembered something important that I needed to tell Jimin.

He's gonna flip.

I quickly shouted. "I'm sorry Chim, I forgot to wash my hands after touching the bacon! Please don't get mad-" Just then, the door closed.

"PARK FUCKING Y/N!!!" I hear him scream.

I'm dead potato when I get home. Hmph, who cares now? I'm going to the arcade~

"Uhh Y/N? Did I just hear him scream your name?" Taehyung asked as we've seated.

Holy sh- That sounds so wrong.

I just gave him the wtf look and his eyes widen.

"OMooO! I swear, that didn't come out the way it should have." His hands were over his mouth.

"Nahh, it's all good. And yes he did. I didn't wash my hands after touching the bacon and I hugged him THEN patted his back. I'm dead by tomorrow." I say fearfully.

"OMG, I know right. Last time, kookie was eating a chocolate cake, but the sauce was all over his hands and mouth. When Jimin came, Jungkook touched him and Jimin was out of control. He made him clean the bathroom for a day or else he won't let him play his games."

"Well, that's too bad. I'm pretty experienced so I guess I can flip the cards." I showed off.

"What a bonus."

"I mean, he needs to talk to me, so I can just threaten him and he'll be a good boy."

"But have you seen him get mad yet, like real mad?"

"Oh come one, it's obvious. A decade without ever getting mad? That's the real mad."

"He literally threw the trash can over me when I pranked him that his mom died. It was definitely worth for."

D-Did he just say die- No. Y/N, you need to learn that nothing will happen. Why does this always happen when other people say that word, it just makes me want to puke. I put one of my hand over my chest, where the heart is. It's beating very fast, if Taehyung isn't laughing, I'm sure he would've heard this.

I took deep breathes and my heart rate went back to normal.

"Y/N, are you alright? Why are you breathing like that? Are you intoxicated? Do you need an inhaler? Should I stop driving? Or go back home?" Taehyung asked a lot of questions. Seeing this side of him made my day. How could someone be so caring to someone they haven't known that well?

I smiled. "It's fine Tae, thank you for caring even if we haven't known each other very much yet."

"Then let's get to know each other better." He suggested. How could I say no when he gives me his signature sign that can surely save lives?

Hearing that one sentence brought my blood to color my cheeks. I smiled knowing that I found another person to share my life with. After a whole ride filled with laughters and conversations, we finally reached the arcade. The moment I've been waiting for.

"The Arcade!!!" I sang out. The guy beside me following my steps, giggled at my reactions.

We went to the counter which isn't that tall but way too tall for him that the worker looked as if it was engulfed by Taehyung himself. He bought a card and filled it with a good amount of money. I thanked him for paying, grab him by the hand and went to the game where the basket ball is.

"Yah, where are pulling me to?" Taehyung asked, I just pointed to the basketball game where there are perfectly two spots vacant. I quickly pushed him to one of them while me beside him. I snatch the card from his hand and swipe it once on each of our readers. The captor vanished into the base of the mini court allowing balls to be released into our hands.