Chapter 10

"Is this seat for me?"

I heard two different voices, asking me the same thing in unison. I looked to my side and saw them both with happy face.

"Heerin? Taehyung?" I said confused.

"Hey." Heerin said with a low voice. I can see that she is scared of me, but I know that she has no one to sit with since we always eat together. Of course, it's for her, duhh.

"Hey." I replied back.

"Thank you Y/N for this seat, I knew you'd let me seat with you guys again." Taehyung said happily as he ran to the seat and sat his ass down.

"Oh. I see, it's for him. Then I'll just find another place to sit, bye Y/N.." Heerin's smile that turned into a frown in a split second made me realize that things just got even worse. Now, she's gone. Anger erupted within me. I didn't endure anymore, like usual.

"YAH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE! This place is for Heerin, not for you. We haven't even talked to each other properly yet. If people keep making me scream all day, I think I will d-die! If I lose my voice, I can't talk anymore. If I can't talk anymore, I can't tell the doctor if I'm sick. Then if I can't do that, I'll eventually di-"

Suddenly someone covered my mouth, making me realize that I just shouted to someone again. Please no more enemies. I looked up to find Jimin glaring at me. He let go of my mouth, enabling me to talk after he saw me calm down.

"Ch-Chim Chim, I-I'm sorry." Tears started to form, as I'm about to cry again.

"Don't say sorry to me, but to him." Jimin pointed to Taehyung.

I looked up to Taehyung and hugged him. "I-I'm so-sorry TaeTae, I-I didn't me-mean it, I was just mad and-and I-I-" I was stuttering again, tears fell down. Surprisingly, he hugged me back.

"No, it's fine. I didn't mean to be rude, I was dumb to think that you'd save a seat for me anyways." He wasn't looking at me. He's sad.

"N-No, t-that's not wh-what I meant. It's just that we- we never got the chance to eat together you know. Last t-time-"

"Now, now, no need to talk about the past." I suddenly feel something on my lips. It was his finger. It was soft, what about his li- Ahhh, why are you thinking about such things. I don't even like him. Y/N, you nasty.

I the just realized that I was still hugging him. I let go of him at the speed of light. AwkWaRd..

"So, is everything good now?" Jimin said, breaking the silence. Oh right, he was here too. I looked at Taehyung. "Yup, it's all good." I said smiling. We sat down together and ate peacefully forgetting one thing.

Heerin...

~BELL RINGS~

Oh SHIT. SHIT. SHIT. I forgot about Heerin. What the f does this brain do? I totally forgot about her. AHHHHHHHH, FMLLLLL. What should I do? What should I do?

"Yah! Chim! You trying to help or no??!!"

"I mean, I'd love to, but things happen you know. I, too forgot. It's none of our fault."

"Easy for you to say since you have no problem with her. On the other hand, ME, is being on the edge of the board trying to think how to fucking fix this problem!" I shouted. 

School ended. I'm done. We're outside the school. Taehyung is.. I don't know the fuck where. I don't even care. That's all I have to say now.