Chapter 53

Almost to the final chapter  :")

~~~

"I can't say I've forgiven you both yet. One thing for sure, I'm not mad at you guys anymore. After everything I've been through, I don't want to blame anyone. I just want to continue life with everything I have left." my arms slither around Taehyung's, remembering all the times I've spent with him despite all the rough ways. "I have Jimin and Heerin who has been together with me almost all of my lives. I also have everyone else. I want to let go of the past and I've been progressing." I take in a deep breath.

Keeping my eyes on my parents for a straight, sharp 3 seconds, I blink. "I hope you both understand that this is hard for me to take in and I'm very exhausted today. So if I may," I stand up and take Taehyung with me, "I'll be taking my leave now, let's go Tae."

They stand up as well, "But Y/N, where are you staying? Are you not staying here anymore?" my mother asks, "Not for now." I saw and leave.

Staying was never a good choice when you're mind is not in its right place. Especially when you're hurt by your utmost person that's been since you were born. The fact that they were expecting someone new was surprising but not at the same time. They lost Jisoo because of that and they're probably gonna lose me this time.

As we sit in the 4-wheeled vehicle, the silence was roaring insanely. Nothing lingering in the air shows how tense the people in the car was. I was not in the mood for someone to just come up to me and say, you shouldn't be this way. I needed something, but I don't know what that is.

Reaching our destination, I quickly get off the car and walk into the house after getting the house keys from the man in the area. I flop myself on the bed as if it's mine and expire a loud sigh. A very loud one. In addition, a groan left my mouth. It was a tiring day even when it wasn't even 3 pm yet and all I wanted to do was stare at my ceiling and just overthink about everything.

And I do so.

My eyes start to water from how exhausted I was. Was I being over-dramatic? Do they really deserve my anger? Am I in the right place to get mad at them? Those were the thoughts that were beginning to overflow my mind. I wanted to run but at the same time, I want to believe that none of this ever happened. But the truth is out, what could I do now?

I hear the door open and I don't look at it. Aroma of chocolate enters my nostrils and I assume someone just made hot chocolate for me. Perfect. I clear my eyes, sitting up straight to greet the person who brought me hot chocolate. I force a smile. "Thanks." I take a small sip.

He sits down next to me, sliding his palm up and down my back. "Just relax, you must have a lot in your head right now." he says and I nod, mentally happy the fact he knows me very well. "Lay down and sleep if you want to, I'll be outside if you need me okay?" I hum in response and he leaves.

He was 100% correct. I had a lot on my mind and I really want to sleep my thoughts away. I get in  comfortable position before flying off to nothingness.

I sit on a swing, letting the wind wash over my entire self. I hum my favorite tunes on top of a hill and look at the world below me, everything seems fine. I liked the city lights especially when it was night like this. The scenery was prepossessing.

"Looking at the view without me?" someone voices. I turn around to see my favorite person with my favorite smile. I hug him almost immediately, "Hey, you're here. I thought you were going out with your friends?" he shakes his head no. He arms wrap around me, "I couldn't leave you alone." he says and I chuckle, "Bullshit." I pull away.

He gives me a questioning look, "You don't trust me?" tilting his head a little to the side, crossing his arms along. "I mean you really could be going out with your friends right now without me, it would be fine." he frowns, "But I want to spend my time with you now."