Chapter 47

Jimin's POV

We walked out of Y/N's room heading home to bring her things here. I forgot to bring her phone charger, her plushy. I was too happy seeing Y/N wake up, it feels like forever though just a week she was unconscious. I just can't believe it.

I sigh joyfully, thinking about the things we can do together from now on. "Mochi? You look happier than me. You must be very happy." she smiled, my heart fluttering out of nowhere. It was a different smile, like a very very caring gaze. I raise an eyebrow, "It's obvious." I responded and she hummed.

As we were going to the basement, I met the girl whose grandma is being looked after here. I turn to Heerin, "Go to the car first, I have something to do." I told her as I gave her the car keys. She nods confused, still walking to the parking lot alone. I use it as my chance to talk to the girl.

"Jisoo!" I yelled for her, she turned around, eye widened before transforming into a beautiful sweet smile. "Oh? Jimin? You're still here?" she asked. "How's your best friend doing so far?"

I nod my head vigorously, "Mmhm, she fine now, she's awake finally. I'm more than happy today." she observed me, eyes looking into mine, I stopped getting excited. "Is there anything wrong with my handsome face?" my thumb and index finger creating a tick sign, I layed in under my chin.

She giggles, her lips widening as she does this, her hand playfully slapping my am, "You just looked genuinely happy and I'm happy to see this, indeed there's nothing wrong with your 'handsome' face." her head slight tilts, still all smiles.

"What about your grandma?" I ask curiously, "She's doing fine right?" my head moves forward a little.

Her head moves up and down non-stop, "She is better now! I guess God listened to our prayers?" I laughed, "I'm glad for you. Anyways, I would love to talk more with you, but I really have to go, someone's waiting for me. Maybe we can text? I'll give you my number, where's your phone?" my hand thrusts forward expecting her phone. I typed in my number under the name 'Cutie Jiminie' and said my goodbyes before leaving to the car where Herrin's waiting for me.

I opened the car door, "Hey, sorry if I took too long." smiling, I quickly drive out of the lot, heading home. "It's fine, what was it that you had to do?" she asked. "Oh, I met a friend, her grandma's sick so I wanted to ask if she was okay."

3rd Person's POV

A sudden lighting struck the poor girl's heart, she knew she shouldn't be jealous especially not knowing who this girl might be. She forces a smile, "Oh, it's a girl?" she tries to be natural despite having her heart waiting to be thorn apart. "Yeah, she's really beautiful, it makes me wonder if she has a boyfriend." Jimin says nonetheless, not aware of what the other person's feeling. He was just stating facts, but he didn't know how it hurt the girl who loved him for years.

"O-Oh, she must be really pretty for you to compliment her like this." Heerin pushes a laugh out, "If she doesn't have a boyfriend, would you ask her out?" she playfully nudges him, earning a small giggles from the boy's full lips. "Hmm, maybe..?" he shrugs.

The girl's heart clenches, her smile slowly turns into the straight line obtaining a weird look from Jimin. "Hey, what's wrong? Di I say anything wrong?" his faces shouts 'worry' as he glances at his friend several times.

Heerin was on the verge of tears, her heart slowly breaking. It's obvious she didn't know the relationship between him and the mysterious girl nor does she actually want to know knwoing that it'll only break her more. You can do this Heerin, try harder, you are no quitter. "No you didn't, it's okay. Sometimes smiling is really tiring especially because of the great news."