Chapter 26

"I was willing to ask you if you know anything about the event yesterday?"

I hear him sigh. "There was an event yesterday. I think you remember that you were suppose to go to the mall yesterday with your friends, am I right?" I nod. "I don't really know what happened but Mr. Kim did call me last night." he explained everything that he heard and witnessed yesterday including the part where I was clinging on him, when I asked him to kiss me and don't even ask if I'm cringing or not because I'm a metre closer to being unconscious of the thought that I'm going to die any second now, not to mention Ajusshi is the one to witnessed that. He probably heard all the kissing sounds omggg, I feel terrible, he must've felt uncomfortable. I'm so done with life.

"Ajusshi.. I think you can stop now. I feel.. so cringey, I don't even need to ask how you felt, I'm truly sorry for all the ruckus I made."

He laughs. "You don't have to be sorry, Y/N. I can use this to blackmail you if you fire me though."

"Ajusshiiiiii~~~ Why are you so mean?~ I'll never fire you, don't be jealous, I love you too<3." I did aegyo, he just chuckles at my actions. We finally reached home, maids as usual take my bag. I go to my room to wash up. After feeling refreshed, I called Taehyung, I want to know the whole story, I can't just be left hanging like this.

A few rings can be heard at the 7th time I tried calling until it died. I don't know why he's not answering, he's making me worried now. I was about to drive to his house, but I have two reasons not to. One, I don't want to seem needy just after 7 phone calls. Two, I don't even know where he lives.

The only idea I have is to text Heerin to ask Jimin. Not wanting to piss off Jimin even more, I asked her not to tell her that I was the one who asked, I wonder how she covered me up. I call Taehyung a few more times, I mean 20 more times. I'm not exaggerating, it's true. He still hasn't picked up yet. After getting his address that Heerin sent, I was on my way. I ringed the bell of his house several times and no one answered it. Worries rush within a millisecond thinking of many things that might've happened to him. I climbed up the crap-tall-ass gate and rush inside. Yes, the door wasn't locked.

"Tae?" I call out to him. I hear nothing in response. I had been running everywhere, this house is damn big, a literal castle, it's so gigantic that it drained almost all over my energy I prepared on my way. Which one is his damn room? I guess I've only got one more way to go. I run again, sweat dripping isn't one of my problems now. Don't ask how many times I've called him because my mouth is so foamy just by the thought of calling him.

This is the only room I haven't went in. I push the big doors which welcomes me into a luxurious room decorated in white walls, a hint of gold as outlines, a California King bed, two bubble chairs hanging in the room at the balcony, a damn ass huge wardrobe, a dresser and many more, no time to describe. I look around still shouting his name. I walked around the room then stopped when I feel something covering my mouth pulling me closer to them. Shit, a burglar?! He should've locked his door, aishh! I still try to scream even if my screams were muffled. I nudge him hard thinking that they will let go. A simple groan was heard, yet they still hold me tight. I was about to kick them when arms wraps around me. In short, they were back hugging me.

"Stop hurting me Miss Park."

This voice. It's sending shivers down my back. It's so hot it could probably choke-

"Tae! That was not funny! I thought your were kidnapped by someone!" I hit his arms. He lets go of me and turn me around just to be embraced with more warmth. I love this feeling, it's soothing, I just don't understand how this works. "You already did kidnapped my heart, what do you mean?" he lets go of the hug. I pull him back, his hands widening in result of the unpredictable move but still hugs back. "Oh shut the fuck up." he laughs.