Chapter 20

"Y/N? Are you in here honey?" I heard the female, who I'm guessing is a women calls out to me.

I recall her familiar voice, where have I heard this voi-

I gasp when I realize who she is.

"Mrs. Park?" I say.

I happily get up to open the door and greet her into a warm hug. She hugged me back and stroke my back a couple of times.

"Omo! What a surprise Mrs. Park! I didn't know you were gonna come today."

"I just can't resist missing you and especially my baby Jimin." she gently lets go of the hug. She looks behind me to find Heerin. They don't really see each other often but they have. Do they remember each other?

"Oh? I didn't see you, sorry." Mrs. Park giggles as she walks towards her.

"No, it's fine. I'm glad you came back in good health Mrs. Park" she hugged her. "Thank you so much dear, it's been a long time since we've seen each other and you look gorgeous as always." Mrs. Park compliments her and eventually pull away as well.

Heerin smiles sheepishly. "You're too much Mrs. Park. You keep complimenting me."

"Be grateful Heerin, she didn't even compliment me." I jokingly mentioned.

"Aww, my honey Y/N. Don't be sad, you know you are my number one girl right? You'll always have a place in my heart. I love you so muchh!" Mrs. Park squishes my cheeks. I look at Heerin, expecting her to help but she just gives me a sad smile. What's with the sudden change of mood?

"So Y/N, how's school?" she starts to ask questions.

"It's awesome, me and Jimin are still in the same class but unfortunately for Heerin, she's not in the same class as ours."

"Ohh, I see. Heerin, are you okay with that dear? Do you want to be in the same class as them? I can ask for the school's permission." Mrs. Park suggests.

Heerin looks shocked. Of course she wanted to be in the same class as us. Me and Jimin would love that too, but she can't just accept her offer, it'll seem rude. "No, it's okay Mrs. Park. I can handle this. I mean, we've been separated for almost half the semester, I'm going to get used to this so I don't think there is a need for you do waste your time doing that for me." Heerin rejects respectfully.

Mrs. Park seems to be taken aback, maybe because Heerin denied her offer when it would be a good chance to be together with her bestfriends again. Her expression then soon changes into a normal one. "It's okay though, I really don't mind. You sure?" she asks her again. "Yes." Heerin quickly answers.

"Alright then. How about we all have dinner? The maids have cook a lot of food."

"But Mrs. Park." I call. "Hmm?" she turns around when she almost open the door. " Where's Mr. Park? I haven't seen him. "

"He's with Jimin, honey. Now let's go to the dinning table so we can all talk together. And see Mr. Park."

Right after that, me and Heerin nod and follow Mrs. Park to the dinning room where Mr. Park and Jimin are there. I was surprised to see all the delicious meal that looks enough for all of us. Maybe the Mr and Mrs. Park have told the maids that they'll be visiting. They didn't tell us, but it's fine. I wouldn't be surprised if I knew.

"Y/N! Hey, sweetie!" Mr. Park stands up from his chair to greet me into a quick hug.

"Hello, Mr. Park, it's good to see you again." I say.

Mr. Park then looks at the girl beside me. He looks confused at first but then his facial muscles seem to relax. "And she is.. I've seen her before. I think it was-"