Chapter 31

The brightness of the room couldn't be any brighter. Even with my lids over my eyes, the light still seems to pass the opaque layer. Lifting my lids is like going to the gym, it take a lot of energy and tiring.

I managed to open a little. Unfortunately, the little was right above me flashing so bright into my eyes which made me panic and scream. "No! Get away from me! I'm going to go blind, someone turn the light off!" my hands covered my eyes from such intensity.

"Y/N! Calm down!" the person held my shoulder.

I couldn't recognize the voice as the only thing that was clouding my mind was how I could I die from being blind. "Turn the light off!!" I threatened.

"Ok, just stay calm alright?" the voice was getting further with each word flowing out their mouth. "Quickly, come back, don't leave.."I said.

Footsteps came back to me and all I felt was warmth, it made my panic stop, the lights were already off. "Please don't go..." I held the person's hand, it was a man's. My eyebrows met as I tried to figure out the person here with me now. I tried to touch it as far as I could go.

"W-what are you doing Y/N?" he asks.

I finally recognized the voice. "Chim?"

My eyes popped open at the sudden contact. He kissed my forehead very gently leaving some of his scent behind. My gazed turn to see his smiling face. Such soft features that I missed. It reminded me of someone else that used to be special in my heart. From there, flashbacks started to come back making my brething rate increase so suddenly, it took Jimin a while to think about what to do.

"Y/N! Y/N! What's happening? What should I do?" he looked at me expecting something when he obviously wouldn't get anything. He saw the hanging bell above the the crown of the bed and he pressed it, alerting the nurses and doctor.

A few while after, important people pushed Jimin out of the room and tried to find the problem. The doctor prepared some liquid to be shot into my body. I couldn't stop shaking from panic. The nurses had to hold me down and the doctor finally finished his task. My body stopped moving because I was feeling tired, I guess the shot worked. The doctor along with the nurses left and Jimin went back in.

I flashed him a smile for the last time as my eyes couldn't handle it anymore. Jimin smiled back at me, a tear fell from his beautiful eyes before everything was dark.

Jimin's POV

I smiled at Y/N before she closed her eyes. Something warm was on my cheek. I touched it. I looked at my finger which was wet. I couldn't hold it back anymore, I let everything out. Why does Y/N have to go through all of this? Isn't her life already hell? When is everything going to stop? I can't help but feel bad for her. I'm trying my best to be the best person for her because I know what she has gone through.

My knees touched the cold floor as the salty water wouldn't stop overflowing my eyes. The door to the room opened indicating someone was there. The person went closer to me and hugged me from the back. It was warm, I felt a little bit better.

"Don't cry Mochi, it wasn't your fault. If you cry, at least let me be your shoulder to cry on."

I nodded my head as she turned me around embracing me into a more comfortable hug. She cried with me.

That wasn't the main reason why we cried.

We knew everything.

Heerin accompanied me to see Taehyung which was on another level in the hospital. They weren't allowed to be together in the same room for some weird reason. Near the door to his room were all the boys. Hobi Hyung which usually never frowns, he can't even bring up a simple, small smile on his face. Yoongi hyung, the most ignorant one has always been the one to sit by Taehyung in case if he needs anything. It was a mess, but no one was to blame.