Chapter 7

I smiled walking to who I know is there. I kept on walking. I opened the cover and found....

A letter.

Dear Y/N,

I went out for a walk just before you reached home. The maid probably told you already. I'm at the park, if you wanna come I'd be waiting. Love you. <3

Love, Jimin.

What? To the park? That's so unusual of him. Is there anything wrong?

I read the letter again. I never thought Jimin would actually write me a letter, even if he does go out, he would've text me or something. He's being weird.

I want to meet him though and he knows that for sure.

So, I took a quick shower wearing what the maid had prepared for me. A blue oversized hoodie with rip jeans to complete the look. I took my phone with me and off I go.

AT THE PARK

I reached the park when suddenly someone covered my eyes.

"Knock knock" he started.

"Who's there?"

"It's where you are."

"The park?"

"Park Jimin." he opened my eyes, turned me around and gave me a ... wink. ;)

"Nice one."

"I know, by the way I most likely expected you to not read my ever first letter."

"I know right. I thought it was weird of you to write a letter. I mean, you usually text me. What's wrong?"

"Nothing, just trying new things." he shrugged.

"O..kay? I guess?" My eyes were looking everywhere and spotted a bench. "Hey! There's a bench, I'm tired, let's just sit down."

"Typical Y/N." he chuckled.

We walked to the bench and Jimin offered to buy ice cream. I agreed cause who doesn't like ice cream? Waiting for him to come back, I kept thinking about what happened in school earlier. I really didn't mean to hurt her feelings like that and that was the first time she's ever gotten mad at me because I shouted at her. Usually when I shout, there is not harsh intentions, it was playful so no one actually mind. This was not the same.

Jimin came back and noticed my face scrunching. He came with me with the ice cream, sitting next to me ready to interrogate me.

"What's with the face?" Jimin asked.

"Nothing." I said.

"Y/N, come on. You know we never lie, something must've happened in school. What did I miss?" he was now facing me. "Tell me."

I looked at him. I gained courage and told him everything not missing any details. Including eating with Tae, not mentioning his name. How I hurt my best friends feelings and everything else. How I was stupid enough to not think about what I am going to say before blurting out. How I was afraid that I might lose her.

"...And she just left me there crying. I understand that she is mad. I couldn't control myself. I thought she knew."

"So she doesn't know?" Jimin asked suspicious.

"I don't think so. If she knows, she wouldn't react that way. Right?"

"Yeah." he sighed. "I thought she knew." he mumbled.

"What did you say?" "Nothing." he smiled.

"So anyways, why did you come here?" I inquired.

"What do you mean?"