Chapter 25

"Stop being so feisty, would you babe?"

Babe? BABE? B-B-BABE-E??!!!!

He keeps coming closer and closer until his body finally touches mine to leaving any space between us. He smirks wider than the ocean, his breathe flows to touch the surface of the skin of my neck. He doesn't look like he's going to stop anytime soon. Should I play too? But omg, this might be like the tenth time I'm playing this kind of game, what a crazy coincidence. I've played this too much times now, I don't even remember how many times I've won, probably just twice?

I throw my hands over his neck, laying it there. He was surprised but he was kind of expecting it so he returned the favor by pulling me to make space for his hands to slither behind my back, wrapping them around me.

What should I-

"Taehyung, what the- MhMHhM- fuck!" I pull away from him.

"I- uh, I'm sorry-"

I put my hand in front of his face to make him stop what he was saying. "What is wrong with you?" I asked.

"You lost." he bluntly stated.

"What?"

"You lost the game." he smirked.

My heart is about to explode, no not just explode, no words can describe the feeling that I'm feeling right now. Does he like me? Why did he start kissing my neck all of the sudden again? First in the school's toilet, now the fitting room. Talking about fitting room, it made me realize what was happening. When I saw him in the fitting room, he was half naked, now...

My eyes widen in realization and I turn to grab my shirt and put it on. "Look away sick pervert!" he just chuckles then turn around. "I'm sorry Y/N, I shouldn't have done that. I was just trying to take advantage of the sit- I mean I just wanna play. I haven't been in my badboy mode in such a long time. But now that I've seen you naked, I-"

"Half Taehyung, half, stop making it sound dirty." My shirt was finally on me.

"Half naked, I didn't know you were more attracting than your w-"

I grab his arm and turn him around. One of them turning into a fist in position to fight, "You speak that word, your," I gulp, "death day is today." I manage to threaten him.

He quickly covers his mouth and nods.

"Good boy." I pat his head and wipe my tears before opening the door to free myself from that small room. Actually not that small, what just happened that made it that way.

I go to the cashier and pay for the clothes though as far as I can remember, I haven't tried all of them. I take my items and call my ajusshi to take them to the car. Everything I have with me now is just my purse with my phone and some cash left. I was walking not knowing my own destination when someone called me from behind.

"Oh? Why are you following me?"

"Girl, after everything that happened, why wouldn't I?"

"I don't know, juts go and have your own fun." I tried to shoo him away, it failed.

"Yah!First, you slapped me twice and this is how you treat me? If I didn't stop you, it would've been three! Second, I can sue you for physical abuse. Third, we have the same fashion, we should just go together anyways, just like what they said. Two brains are better than one." he swing his arms around me.

"First, I'm sorry. Second, I can sue you back for sexual abuse. Third, same fashion or same nasty thought you have there? And for your information, my head already contains 2 brains, so you're just overflowing it." I elbowed him which made him release his arms around me. I teased him by poking the side of his stomach where it got hurt and he winces in pain. I just laughed it out and we both stroll down another aisle.