Chapter 9

His eyes jolted open and I couldn't stop laughing, but I didn't realize that he was gasping for air real bad. But then...

~KNOCK KNOCK~

Oh shiteuu

I rushed towards the door and opened it. It was the maid. The maid saw Jimin and sprinted to him, opening the clips on his nose. I turned, I regretted.

His face was pale, I couldn't see his lips. I quickly took a scissor and cut-open the tape around his mouth.Luckily, it was that tight so I could open the tape easily. His lips were actually.............. red? I looked back to his face and it wasn't pale anymore. He was faking it?

"I'm so gonna get you back Y/N, just you wait." He smiled when he saw the look on my face, trying to cheer me up. It didn't work. I crouched down and started crying.

"Omg, Y/N!! I'm sorryyy, I didn't mean to make you scared. It was actually very hard to breath but when I saw your face, it made me want to get you . I knew the maid would come in any second so I didn't control my breathing and let it out little by little though my nose. The wooden clip wasn't that tight so I could exhale. That helped me started to strain. Just then the maid came knocking so I felt relief. Anyways I'm so sorry Y/N, I really didn't mean it." Jimin tried to explain.

"You idiotttt!!!" I started to hit his chest, it wasn't the kind of hit you would receive from normal girls though. "Yahhh, it hurts dummy." Jimin groaned. Then I started pulling his shirt but Jimin wasn't prepared so when I pulled his shirt towards myself, Jimin came with it too. He was on top of me with most hand on each side of my head. The maid that was watching just smiled, it was something normal for her.

"Well, I'll take this as my cue to leave, your uniforms will be prepared here shortly." she left.

I looked at the maid and back at Jimin, he was already staring at me.

"Y/N.." Jimin started.

"H-huh?" My cheeks were probably not in shape right now, I guessed it melted.

"You look funny when you blush" he kissed my cheek and ran to use the bathroom. "Gentlemen first!" he shouted.

"We'll see about that" I snickered. Right when I was about to leave the room, I heard, "PARK Y/NNNNN, HOW DARE TO RUIN MY HAIR AND DRAW ON MY FACE. I'M SO GONNA GET YOU NEXT TIME, WAIT FOR MY REVENGE!" I just laughed it off.

After Jimin used the bathroom, I used it and did my usual morning routine. I took a quick bath and wore my school uniform. We both then ate together in the kitchen and went to school together.

AT SCHOOL

I was walking with Jimin to school when I saw Heerin.

"Yo Chim, I will explain to her why I acted the way I did. I need to."

Jimin sighed. "Okay, be quick, class is gonna start." Then, right when I was about to chase her, someone else called. "Y/N!". It was Tae.

"Chim, he's coming, what should I do?"

Jimin didn't have the answer to that. Not noticing that Heerin was getting further, Taehyung was in my face now.

"Uhmm, hii guyss." He sensed the atmosphere. I didn't like it.

"If I were you guys, I will reply at least with a smile ya know." Taehyung tried to break the silence.

"Well, if I were you, I'd rather move the fuck away before this monster catches you and devours you alive." I said with a tone.

Taehyung then moved away. I ran to Heerin but she was already in class. It's not that I can't pull her out to talk but time isn't on my side this time. I ran back to Jimin and Taehyung and went to class with Jimin, leaving Taehyung to his own. Or maybe ditching again.