Chapter 8

"Y-you g-guys are dat-dating??" someone said.

Uh oh.

We both let go of each other and looked at the person.

"Taehyung??"

"Taehyung??"

We both said in unison.

"Wait.. You guys know each other and didn't tell me?"

Again.

"Stop copying me, Park Y/N!"

"Stop copying me, Park Jimin!"

And again.

"I'm not copyi-"

"I'm not copyi-"

"Just shut up both of you!" Taehyung shouted, cutting us both.

We both looked at him, then at each other, then laughed.

"You guys are soo weird. How could you guys date each other? Destiny is weird too." he said rolling his eyes.

"Uhmm, sorry to point out your mistake, but we are not dating." I said.

"Yup! We're soulmates! Right, Y/N?" Jimin said putting his arms on my shoulder.

"What's the difference? Soulmates are always in a relationship." Taehyung scoffed.

"Because we are!" Me and Jimin said in unison again, looked at each other, then laughed again.

"Such bipolars." Taehyung said nonchalantly.

I stopped laughing and faced him. "YAH! If you're just gonna stand there and talk bad about us, you better of just go away or else I'll rip that small d-" Jimin covered my mouth with his hands, smiling at Taehyung. Ughh, what a friend.

"Ehehehe, don't mind her Taehyung-ah. She just jealous cause she doesn't have a d-" This time, I stopped him by stepping on his foot making him groan in pain. He looked at me and made a weird face, giving me a look that says what-was-that-for?

"Guyss... I'm here, you guys are acting as if I'm not here anymore." Taehyung said.

"Oh yeahh, as I said, if you're gonna-" I repeated.

"No, I just saw you guys and thought you were dating. I didn't know Jimin had a 'girl' best friend?" Taehyung bend down to Jimin height. He was still sitting on the bench. "Correction, soulmate." he said pointing his index finger upwards. "Same thing."

"Look Taehyung, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to keep this from all of you, but maybe you will misunderstand our relationship. Y/N, I'm also sorry that I didn't tell you about my 'friends' that I always hang out with, in case you are mad as well. I just-" he said looking to Taehyung then at me, cutting himself before finishing his sentence.

"Just what?" I asked.

"Just didn't-" he sighed. He then breathe in, "Didn't like other guys to have fun with you, Y/N. I'm sorry if I sound selfish, I'm just scared if you will exchange me for someone else." He said looking down guilty.

I looked at Jimin, who is looking down. I softly smiled at him, giving him a big hug. "Chim, we've made our vows and no one will ever replace your spot in my heart. I love you and that will be for no one else in this world. I would never trade you."

Jimin finally looked up. He hugged me back. "Thank you Y/N."

He's crying? Cutee, what a softy.