Chapter 17

Not hesitating one bit, I leaned forward wanting to have a taste. I just got closer and closer until I thought of something.

"SIKE! You really thought I would kiss you? Oh Hell Naahhh~" I sang.

"Nah, actually I was waiting for you to get real close so I could do the same, guess kissing someone that looks like this isn't really my thing."

"You did not just-"

"I did."

"YAH!" I playfully hit him.

When I hit him, it made me realize the position we are now. I blushed. I'm this close with this good looking guy? Don't get me wrong, he is hot okay? But you know how people tell lies to keep cool? That's exactly what I'm doing now.

"So, are we gonna stay in this position cause I ain't complaining babe." he winked at me. I cringed.

"I'd rather fall from this roof than sticking for the whole 24 hours on you, that's just ew." I scoffed as I got off him, brushing my shirt as if I'm cleaning it when it isn't even dirty.

That's so not true.

"Then go fall, I'd like to see you try."

"But because I'm already off of you, I don't see any reason to fall now." I go to the bench to sit.

"Too bad, I shouldn't have let you get off. Now there's no more entertainment for me." He followed me to the bench and sit beside me.

"We still have," I look at my wristwatch. "Around.. 15 more minutes, do want to tell me now?" I asked. He shake his head. "I don't wanna cry at school, my eyes will get all puffy and everyone will see and then will keep asking non stop then I have to waste my time answering questions from students who don't even know me that well."

He has a point.

"Okayy, so why did you pull me back? That's was unnecessary bro."

"Ughh stop complaining already. I wanted you to stay and listen to my story but the time's not cooperating. Isn't that obviously the reason why you asked me? You're also lucky that that already ugly face of yours didn't clean the rooftop floor honey, you better be grateful or else you might've said hi to a plastic surgeon."

"Yeah, whatever, thanks." I rolled my eyes.

"How is an angel so ungrateful?" I heard him say.

"Was that suppose to be a compliment?"

"That actually wasn't suppose to be for you to hear, but if you take it as a compliment, I'm not at loss."

"I'll take it as a compliment then. So, you haven't told me about what you want yet."

"Want what- Ohh, yeah, I haven't."

"So what do you want?"

"I want-" Just as he was about to finish his sentence, the bell decided to ring.

"Oh, last period. See you later, Tae!" I waved him goodbye as I left him alone there.

I ran my way to class. I stepped inside and go to my seat.

"Hey, where have you been?"

"Oh, nowhere. Just the toilet. Nature decided to call in the last minutes so yeah."

"I see." Jimin said.

I just nod. My mind was flying all over the place. I've actually been thinking about Taehyung's story, I was curious alright? It just kinda reminded me of when we talked the night before he brought me to the arcade. I'm sure that was the reason why. Aishh, how did I forget?