Chapter 46

Y/N's POV

How did we get into this position? I still can't get ahold of anything, I think I'm high. HAhAHahA

"S-Stop.." I breathe out, scared of whatever I think is going to happen. "I-I can't, I don't have any energy." I tell him. True, I didn't want it, but that wasn't the reason.

"I can do it for you." he whispers, a sudden fear suddenly striking me. "No, get off." I tell him, my hands on his wrists, not letting him go any farther. I don't want someone go in on us like this, this will totally give them the wrong thought, as if he's raping me, no thank you. 

"God!" I scream, "Just fucking let me do it myself." I tried pushing him off.

He stops, I finally am able to breathe normally, he brings out his pinky, "Promise?"

"What are you? Five?" I roll my eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes at me, I'm just trying to tell you what's best." he rebuked. I pull on my pants that were sagged a little down my waist. I scoff, "By striping me? I told you I'll clean up myself, why did you have to do it? I'm just not in the mood right now, I really don't have energy." I tell him, repositioning my body on the bed, after Taehyung hovered over me, trying to take my clothes off. He asked me if we make love on the bed, is it a sudden action?

I was too taken aback that I bemused, he really took that too far. Because of that, I told him I wanted to clean up. He seemed to be okay until he told me to do it now, which meant he turned the tables on me, I wasn't prepared. So he wanted to help me, when I responded 'yeah, but-', he suddenly climbed onto the bed and yeah.. this happened.

"I know you were just too scared, just admit. I was joking anyways" he laughed it off, making me more pissed. "Are you serious right now?! You almost raped me now you're laughing as if it's a joke to you?" I glare at him from the soft material. "We're breaking up." I said as I turned to face the opposite side of Taehyung, pretending to sleep.

Imma make this a joke for him too. He thinks this is funny, he better go suck a dick.

The room stays quiet, just sound of carbon dioxide being difused into the air, leaving it a peaceful silence, making me sleepy. When is Jin going to come?, I thought to myself as it's been pretty long.

I hear the shuffling of footsteps getting closer, a dark shadow covering the light from my face, giving me the idea that he's in front of me. The shadow moves downwards, a hint of wind come to my face. He's facing me.

Thinking of other things to distract myself from him, I try to pretend I'm sleeping, which honestly makes no sense when I just woke up from weeks of slumber to suddenly closing my eyes. "Y/N.." he calls out, I ignore him, thinking about how Dora is able to shoo away Swiper when he literally didn't come for nothing.

"Baby..." he coos out again, I can sense him smiling by the tone of his voice, I ignore him once again. His figure moves around, confusing me to what he is doing, however, still trying to think of Dora. "Come on.. Don't do this. I take your words seriously. Don't pay with them." he says, his hands raking through my head, a feeling that please almost every pet mammal. "I'm sorry. Wake up, I know you hear me, I'm sorry okay. You just woke up, the feeling of playing around with you came back so I just had to." he says, my mind suddenly thinking about how pretty hedgehogs are. Random? Yes.

"I know you hear me, I'm sorry. You sure you want to break up?" he asks, bringing me back to listening to him. "Okay then, sure." My eyes open, the same time as the door. I couldn't process anything, the fact that the person who entered the room was the person I've been waiting for.

"Where's my sis- Y/N!" he calls, I smile, completely forgetting what Taehyung said as I took it as a joke. "Oppa!" I yelled, opening my arms open, just to be pinned down to a hug by Jin. He pulls away smiling wider than ever, "You're finally awake, sorry I came a little later, I had to fill in gas on the way here. The tire suddenly when flat, so I had to go get it done too. Sorry darling." he explains, I nod.