Chapter 23

"It's sad how this is our last date." He smiled.

I look at him, I realized that was true. I didn't know how the time flew so fast, but I think this is the end. I wanted to tell him how I didn't want this to be the last. I wanted him to know that I still want to go out with him. I wanted him to understand that I...

Need him.

"Y/N?"

I snap out of my thoughts. "Y-yeah?"

"What are you thinking about?"

"Oh, it's nothing." My voice cracked. He knew I was sad.

"Hey, it's not like we'll never see each other again. We can still hang out as friends."

Friends? Aren't we more than that?

"I feel lonely Taehyung-ah. I've tried to keep all of this in. These few days have been a blessing when you and Heerin were there by my side. I'm thankful to meet you. What happen- I think everything happens for a reason. Why he's gone. Why Jimin's gone. Why they're gone. Why you too. Why-"

He clicks on the automatic drive button on his car and looks at me. Cupping my face, he comes closer. "Dont. Ever. Say that. Again. I'm not gone, I'm right here and always will be. I'm not going to leave you."

"You'll never be alone again."

I wake up from my nap that I was waken up from a bunch of snaps in front of my face. People really love to disturb my beauty sleep, don't they? I flutter my eyes open. I adjust to my surrounding to finally realize I'm in front of my house. More likely, in a car. I never knew I had this car. I look to the driver's seat.

"Kim Taehyung?"

"Yup! Wake up, we reached home. I guess you were too tired about everything. Thank you for sharing, I really appreciated it. It makes me happy knowing that you believe in me, I hope you believe in yourself too. Now go, there's Heerin. See you on Monday~" I get out of the car, saying goodbye and thank you. With that, he left with his car to I think is his house. I walk towards the door. Right behind it, I see Heerin. She smiles as she engulf me in her embrace. "Y/N! You gotta tell me eveything." She says. The maids take my belongings, giving me my phone first. Heerin, the next second, drags me up to my room. She asks me in delight, so I told her everything. She got so excited at the mention of Jin, Yoongi, Hobi, Joon, and Jungkook. How she wanted to meet them, made me want to introduce her to them. They'll be so happy.

Heerin as an adolescent girl, I have to remark, is very hype when you talk about other boys. It's not that she's a playgirl, that's just how she is. She wants to meet new people. If you know her well, her obsession with cute people is just something you don't expect from her. Lately, it's getting severe. She was with Jimin the moment I was on a date with Taehyung. She didn't want to tell me, but I was curious about them, I wanna know if there is any progress.

"It was fun. We went to a store of goodies. You know what I mean. Candy and chocolate. He told me that the candies he bought from last time, the one with Taehyung, was already done for. I feel bad for the candies~ Okay, so back to the story, he chose a lot of sweets. I tried stopping him, but his love for sweets is just, omgggg. He's like a little pup trying to choose his favorite bone. I just worry about one thing."

"Worry?"

"Yes, well, was worried. When he left this place, he hasn't been eating well and I think he's stressed about the fact he just lost you. At school, I guess you have realized this but he wouldn't buy that much at the canteen. For caterings, he wouldn't get that much rice and side dishes. Last time, his mom called me saying that he wasn't feeling well. I was scared. What if this goes on forever? But, fortunately it didn't. It took a long time for him. About 2 months? Approximately. He's been eating well now. You don't have to worry." she puts a hand on my shoulder.