Chapter 34

"You're coming with me."

Before I was able to respond, Jisoo came into the scene. "Y/N! There's a person that just ran inside the house and I think that he's not a good person, we should go out- Wait, this guy. Omg!" she covered her mouth. "Yes, this is the guy, run! I'll distract him!" she pointed at Taehyung.

She started to pull him away from the door while Taehyung tried his best not to  hurt her. I used the chance to actually run with my still organized suitcase leaving my dirty clothes behind. Who has time for that? 

Jisoo was able to pull him away from the door and I used the chance to get myself out of the room and call whatever what first on my recent call. 'Ajusshi', I called him.

"Hello? Y/N?"

"Ajusshi! I'm sorry to bother you, but can you pick me up? The place before. Please-"

"I don't think there's a need for that, Ajusshi. I'll take Y/N with me." my phone got taken away from me. I look at the person.

"Wait! Mr. Kim?" the other line asks.

"Yes, I'll hang up now."

"NOO-" I shout.

It was too late. I heard the sound of the phone call dead. I'm seriously going tot get kidnapped?

"Too late princess, now you can't go anywhere."

"No! Jisoo!" I screamed as I tried to run back into the house but Taehyung already lifted me up into the car, bridal style. Jisoo came out when I was already placed into the car. I tried to go out but Taehyung was faster to get into the car.

"Y/N!" She ran for the car but we were already far apart. I turn in anger to Tae, I hit him harshly. "YAH! WHERE ARE YOU BRINGING ME?!" We were at the highway close to where I know he lives. Is he bringing me back to his place?

Suddenly, he car parked in the side of the highway and held my hands tight. His gaze was strong, it felt scary. He was dominating me. I was suppose to be the one that's mad, why is it the other way around?

"Stop. Hitting. Me." he emphasized each word that came out of his mouth. "Don't make me angrier than I already am." he said and let go of my hand as I was wincing at the pain. He started the car again and yes, I was correct.

"Why did you bring me to your house?" I ask.

He didn't say anything and just went out of the car leaving me alone inside. I rolled my eyes at the attitude and make my out, following him into the house. He told me to sit at the couch and I did. I have to admit, I was afraid. I've never seen this side of him. He came back with my suitcase and threw it on the couch beside me. I was actually startled. "Can't you be any gentle?"

Again, he just ignored my comment and walked away to his room. I guess he wanted me to change? Oh hell nah. After everything he did? Bish, Imma make your life a living hell.

I looked for the remote TV and watched whatever I found amusing there. I didn't realize how long it was until I dropped my head on the couch. I must be so tired today.

The next morning, I found myself in a room. I was in covers and then, a loud screeching sound went through my ears. I looked for the source of the sound and it was just Taehyung scratching some metal with a knife. God, I hate that sound.

"Wakey Wakey Wifey~" he calls.

I scrunch up my face at the pet name. "Ew, get out of here."

"But we have school baby." he pouts.

"I know, now get the fuck out."

"Okay honey~" he leaves the room.

"Geez, what's with all the pet names?" I spoke my thoughts out loud. I shake my head and do my morning routine. After making my hair into a bun, which is a very expensive thing to do, I go outside with my bag. Yes, I managed to bring it. Don't even ask the size of my suitcase.