Chapter 48

3rd person POV

Was he a liar? By how? What did he do?

The guy asks himself a question, wanting to know the reason to be called in such a way that surprised him when he doesn't feel like so. He was utterly confused by the girl's word, but he didn't comment anything, just stood there holding his cheek which were bruised the hands of the girl in front of him.

"M-Me?" a tear fell out of his eye, "A l-liar?"

The girl nods, her gaze spared to the other female in the area. Jisoo didn't want to say anything, nor did she have any, it's not like she understands where this is going, but she truly didn't like the feeling of the guy she likes, being assaulted.

"Did you really have to slap him that hard?" Jisoo snapped, oh how much she has wanted to ask that, she really couldn't hold it in anymore. She felt that slap even in the slightest bit and was totally not expecting a girl to slap a guy that hard. For her, it was physical abuse, she wanted to sue her so bad, but she had no reason since she didn't know who this girl is, nor the relationship she has with her crush.

Heerin scoffs, "And who are you to even care?"

"That's none of your business, all I know is that you hurt someone, at least someone that I like and I do not approve this." Jisoo bursted not realizing what she just blurted until then.

Heerin's eyes widen so does Jimin's. They both didn't see that coming, neither does the girl that said it did. No one saw it coming, yet, here they are in this 'about to be awkward' situation.

"I-I mean-"

"No, shut up! Someone that you like? I'm sorry did I hear that correctly?"

Jisoo was taken aback by the response, she thought Heerin was judging her standards, "Yes, so what? Do you not like it?"

"Jimin, you better tell me what's going on between you guys, but not now, I'm too frustrated to hear anything from you or from you," she points to each one of them, "I seriously need a break from all of these problems." she walks back into the room, slamming it shut.

The guy did wanted to call out for her, but it was too late. Jisoo, on the other side, was afraid of what her crush would think of her. She wonders if they'll ever talk anymore, or will she ever have the chance to make him belong to her, or will he stay away from her. None does she want anything like that to happen.

"Jimin-"

He shoves a 'five' hand gesture to her, practically telling her that he needs silence to evolve him first. He couldn't believe it. Someone like Jisoo... likes him? Is interested in him? For how long? Since when? Why? All these questions were killing him, but he needed some time alone for the time being. He didn't want to hurt Jisoo's feeling, he had to find a way to do so.

"Jisoo... I-"

"If you're going to answer how you feel about me now, keep it. I'm not ready to hear it. I was even surprised by my own confession. Just know that for now, I want you to talk to her, then talk to me again whenever you're ready. I'll be at my grandma's room." Jisoo told the man as she walks back to the place she described.

She suddenly halted her steps, facing the once happy man. "I hope this doesn't change the way you think of me." and with that, she left.

"I think everything has changed." he told himself.

Y/N's POV

I was resting on my bed with Jin on the side of my bed, resting as well.  The door suddenly slammed, making me jump from my bed along with Jin. My brows furrowed finding it weird for Heerin to do something like that when Taehyung's grandma is inside watching her. It was unprofessional of her to do so, something must've happened out there.