Chapter 15

Though feeling like my legs are giving up on me, my happiness still weigh heavier. I couldn't be any happier than today, I just can't believe than I'm wasting my Sunday like this. It's actually been a long time since I've spent my money like this. Still though, I'm not spending that much money that can afford the newest Porsche. What? Just saying. Anyways, I didn't know that the mall in Tokyo was this big. Last time I came here, the mall wasn't this big. Huff.. Don't blame me though, the last time I came here was 8 years ago, so I was 10? Yeah, I went here with Jimin too last time, we had a lot of memories together, countless of it.

"Y/N, do you remember when we were 10 back then, we would go to the adults isle of clothes and just throw them on the floor for the workers to clean it up." Jimin recalled our memories together.

"Omg yesss, and last time you threw up on the floor of in the arcade because you were dancing after eating a truck of burgers. That was so disgusting." I say.

"Yahh, out of all the memories, you had to remind me of that particular one? That's so uncool of you Y/N." he pouted. I smile, "I was just teasing you Chim Chim, stop being a child and let it go, you were only 10 anyways, come on and be a man."

"Don't you remember what I showed you last time? That's enough to show how manly I am." he boasted.

Huh? What did he- OHHHH.

"What did you show me last time? I don't seem to remember." I scratch my head, pretending not to know.

"Aishh, I won't fall for your trap, we're in public, I'm not showing you again."

"Well, too late." I lifted his shirt in this store, his pack of muscles underneath it was exposed. We started to hear girls in the store starting to scream and ask for his photos. Not wanting to be a human plushy, I ran away from the store leaving him with the crowd off girls that we barely don't know. I looked at Jimin and I can see him giving me the my-eyes-are-not-leaving-yours kind of glare. In summary, he was telling me to watch my back, but it's not in my dictionary so nah, who cares?

I walked into another clothes shop. What. in. the. frickity. frick. of. chocolate. fudging. fudge. Now, this is what I call heaven. I went to start picking what catches my eye and bring it into the changing room. I search for a vacant room but it seems like Gucci was in everyone' list of must-buy-brand. Let's just say I like high-class brands but I don't always shop in Gucci, there are other underclass shops that have cheap and beautiful clothes okay. They're not even suppose to be underrated. People just wanna have a good reputation. Me? No, it's for Heerin. Heerin's a big fan of clothes, like all clothes are her favorite not caring whether it's cheap or not, if it's in the clothes category, she'll be more than grateful to accept it.

"Huff.. how is there not even one vacant?" I mumble lowly. I keep searching for a vacant one and I finally found one. The curtain was opened a quarter and I couldn't see anyone's shadow from inside. I happily open the curtain to get inside. My eyes widen when I see something unexpected. I was about to scream when the person grabbed my hand and pulled me inside the room, his other hand covering my mouth preventing me to scream. He closed the curtains fully and push me against the mirror, my back hitting the mirror hard. It hurts but I kept it in not wanting people to find out what's happening.

The person stared into my eyes, like lasers, burning the hell out of me. My body was feeling hot all of the sudden. After an eternity of the staring contest, the person decided to break the silence.

"Yah! Don't you know someone is still changing in here?" he whispered.

I kept quiet, not able to speak. I, then realized why it was so hot here. I stared at his naked body. Though just the upper part, it was enough to bring the heat radiate. His toned arms, his toned abs, it was something I couldn't handle when he is this close, almost touching myself. How to breathe again? I can't stop myself from staring. He realized.