Chapter 21: Aloha

You stepped off the plane and breathed in the fresh Hawaiian air. It was finally time to enjoy your honeymoon as Mrs. Ackles. 

You and Jensen walked hand in hand to the rental car that was waited outside the airport. It was the first time either of you had ever visited the island, but you both had lots of activities planned out. 

"So, what do you want to do first?" Jensen asked, pulling out of the airport lot. 

"I think we should go get settled at the condo and head back out for a drive." You suggested. 

"Yes ma'am," He said, entering the address into the GPS. 

You watched eagerly out the window like a child, taking in all the new sights. 

"This is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen." You said, pointing out the window. 

"It comes in second for me." He said, giving you a cheeky grin. 

You made it to the condo a few minutes after that. You both carried your bags inside and took a tour around your room. The towels had been folded into little animals, and each room had its own gorgeous view. 

"Do we have to ever go back home?" You asked. 

"Unfortunately." He said, coming up behind you and wrapping his arms around your waist. "You wanna go drive around?" He asked, giving you a kiss on the cheek. 

"Can I drive?" You joked. 

"Absolutely not." He said, turning to grab his keys. 

"It was worth a shot." You said, following behind him out the door. 

"So what do you have planned over the next two weeks?" Jensen asked once you both made it back inside the car. 

"Maybe find a guy and settle down," You joked. 

"Very funny," Jensen replied, holding back a grin. 

"I was thinking we could go down to the beaches, see the volcanoes, and maybe go snorkeling." You said honestly this time. 

"Sounds like a plan." He answered pulling back out of the lot. "I don't care what we do as long as we're doing it together."