Chapter 62 : Late Night Talks

"Babe?" You heard Jensen say quietly. "Baby, wake up. It's important." You heard him talk again. 

"Jensen?" You asked as you quickly raised up from the bed and rubbed your eyes. "What's wrong?" 

"I'm sorry. Never mind, it can wait until in the morning." He said, his voice sounding different than usual. 

"Hey, look at me. What's wrong?" You asked again, knowing something was wrong. You moved from your place in bed so that you could see his face. Tear stains streaked his face. "Hey, hey. What has got you upset, baby?" 

"I just got a call from Jared and Misha." He spoke quietly. "Supernatural is being canceled after this next season." 

"Oh my gosh." You said as you raised your hand to cover your open mouth. 

"I'm sorry I woke you up. I guess it wasn't that important." He said as he wiped the tears from his face with one hand. 

"Listen to me, this is important. You are upset and its important to me to be there for you." You said taking his hand. "It's going to be okay, I promise." 

"I know it will be okay, it's just hard to believe that it will be over soon. I mean the cast and crew. Everything is about to be gone." He said sadly. 

"I know, I know." You said as you raised up onto your knees to give him a hug, trying to be supportive. "This sucks, ya know? I used to be a Supernatural fan." You chuckled as you sat back down. 

"Used to be?" He joked. 

"I haven't had much time to catch up recently." You said back with a chuckle. "But anyway, we just have to be glad that it happened. Otherwise, if it hadn't, you wouldn't have met a sweet piece of ass quite like this." You laughed. 

"Eh, I don't know, I'm sure I could have settled for someone." He joked. 

"Ouch." You said as you punched him in the shoulder. 

"You know I'm joking. I love you." He said as he placed a kiss on your forehead. 

"Mhm, you better mister. I'll put you on the couch." You chuckled as you covered back up. "Are you okay, baby?" 

"Yea, I will be. Thank you." He said before turning out the lamp and wrapping his arms around you. 

------------------------------------------------

*Small Author's note*

Thank you so much for the 50k. You guys are beyond amazing!