Chapter 45 : Happy

You returned home from the convention a few hours later. You felt happy on the inside now that everyone knew. You called your best friend and your mom so that they would know also. The both screamed and were ecstatic. You apologized for not calling everyday, and not being about to come down to see them. Of course they understood that you had a life, and that maybe you could come once the baby was born. 

You had finished the first semester of your schooling, and had a few months off. Everything worked out great. This would give you more time to prepare for the baby, and since Jensen was off he could help. He missed out a lot in the last pregnancy, but he was determined to be there for everything this time. 

You were almost 2 months along, and you couldn't be more happy. Evie loved watching as your belly grew a little more each day. She tried to babble to it all the time. You were sure that she would be an amazing big sister. It was almost her first birthday, and that saddened you just a little bit. Your biggest baby was already almost a year old. 

"You want some dinner, baby?" Jensen asked from the kitchen as you placed Evie in her jumper. 

"Yes please." You said walking into the kitchen and smiling. 

"Dinner in the living room?" Jensen asked with hopeful eyes. 

"Fine. We can have dinner in there tonight." You said smiling. Jensen loved eating in the living room where he could watch the game as he ate. You usually wanted to eat in the dining room where you could enjoy each others company, but you gave in this time. 

"Thank you." He said as he named you a plate and kissed your cheek. You walked to the living room and switched on the tv. A basketball game displayed soon after. 

"Oh come on guys! Its not that hard! Get it in the basket." Jensen said yelling at the players as he took a seat beside you. 

"Honey?" You chuckled.

"Yea?" He smiled at you. 

"You know they can't hear you right?" You asked pointing towards the game. 

"Yea, but- i don't know." He said scrabbling as he tried to come up for a reason that he was yelling at the screen. 

"Your too cute." You said as you continued to eat. He just smiled and turned back to the game. 

You finished a few minutes later and went back into the kitchen. 

"Hey, Dean. Want some pie?" You teased as you heard him laugh. 

"Bring me some pie." He said giving his Dean impression. 

You did as you were told with a chuckle and placed it beside him a few minutes later. 

"Its store bought. I could have made one, I just didn't think about it this morning." You said sitting down again. 

"Its great. Thanks, babe." He said truthfully. 

You grabbed Jensen's dishes after he finished and cleaned up. You decided to sneak into your room ad call your friend. 

"Hey. You busy?" You asked as your friend picked up the phone. 

"Just got off work and got home. Whats up?" She asked excitedly. 

"So I was wondering if you could come up here and help plan Evie's first birthday party?" You asked hoping she could. 

"I would have to ask for some days off, but I think I could swing it." She said as you smiled. 

"Wonderful. Let me know. Okay?" You asked.

"Sounds good. Talk to you tomorrow. Love you." She said.

"Love you too." You replied as you hung up the phone and joined Jensen again in the living room.