Chapter 48 : Baby Boy

Jensen talked all the way home about the baby boy. He talked about what he wanted to show him and teach him. He had so many plans, and expectations of having a boy. You just hoped he didn't get let down. 

You loved seeing him so happy. He was happier that he was more involved in this pregnancy than the previous one. 

You all arrived home  a few minutes later. A smile never leaving Jensen's face all day long. You grabbed your computer, and searched for nursery ideas. Evie liked to point at the different rooms that displayed on the screen. 

"You like that one for your little brother?" You asked her as you pointed to the one she pointed at. She just cooed in response. 

"I like that one too. What do you think, babe?" You asked as you turned the computer towards Jensen. 

"That looks awesome. I like it." He said nodding in agreement. 

"This one it is then." You said as you saved the picture and closed your computer. 

"Bath time!" You said as you tickled Evie and wrapped her in your arms. She squealed and laughed all the way to the bathroom. You warmed the water, and let her play in the bubbles. 

A few minutes later and she was changed and put down in her crib. Sleeping soundly moments later. You joined Jensen back in the living room. He grabbed your hand as soon as you sat down, and you placed your head on his shoulder. 

"I know you wanted another girl." Jensen said quietly into your ear. 

"All I want is a healthy baby. The gender doesn't matter, as long as he comes out perfect." You said reassuring him that it was okay. Sure, a girl would have been nice, but you were going to love this baby no matter what. 

"Good." He said simply as you got up to fix dinner. 

You just made a simple chicken and rice meal. You and Jensen ate in the living room while watching 'Supernatural'. 

"Cas is so cute sometimes." You said as you watch the tv screen. 

"What?" Jensen asked pretending to be hurt. 

"You know what I mean." You nudged him. 

"No. I don't." He said trying not to crack a smile. 

"Shut up. I still think Dean in the most handsome one of them all." You said before placing a small kiss on his lips and getting up. 

You took your plates and cleaned up before returning back. 

"I think I'm going to hit the hay. You coming?" You asked as your leaned your head towards the bedroom. 

"Yea. Right behind you." He said as he switched off the tv and headed upstairs with you. 

You both brushed your teeth, and changed into your pjs. You slid into the bed moments later before falling asleep entangled into each others arms.